****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I will be in DW from May 8 - 14 if anyone would like me to mail out any postcards! We are also going to Universal. Send me a PM if you would like one!

I will be in DW from May 8 - 14 if anyone would like me to mail out any postcards! We are also going to Universal. Send me a PM if you would like one!

Hey, we'll be there at the same time!! :thumbsup2

We'll look for you while we're there!!! :lmao:

We are going July 14th and I have 3 little ones. Would be happy to receive a postcard and will love to spread the pixie dust!

were leaving in 16 days... still have room for some more kids to get cards. pm me let me know :)

We'll be there May 13-21. PM me with your info if you want me to send a card! I love doing this.....DH laughs at me because it's one of the highlights of my trips!

Paying it forward ~ While at Disney !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:woohoo: Hi All !!! I have done this in the past, and wanted to know if there was anyone out there that may want to continue the fun !!! :woohoo:

On other trips to Disney I have gotten the names and addresses of anyone wishing to have a postcard sent to someone from Disney ... it could be for an adult, child, etc...it could be to wish a 'Happy Birthday' from Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, etc., or it could be a graduation 'Congratulations', etc..!!

:banana::banana: I will be going to Disney from May 28-30th ( yeah...quick, quick trip, but I just got a job after being unemployed for 14 months here in Michigan, and I just HAD to get a trip in during our long weekend!! ) and...if there is anyone out there that would like me to send a Greeting from Disney, I would love to do that for you!!! :banana::banana:

*** I will do this for the first 4 people that respond to me***

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:cheer2: Also, since I am returning in late May, I was hoping if anyone were going there before the 28th of May ~ if they would be interested in sending a postcard to my dear boyfriend (he's only been to Disney 1x in his 30 years) and I wanted him to receive a greeting that said something fun about coming back, etc...!! :cheer2:

Just wondering if there may be any interest in doing this ... there may be another thread somewhere ...but, I could not find it !!

Thank you,
Dawn

I am new to this site & unable to send a PM. I LOVE this idea and hope that I will be able to pay it forward! Is anyone willing to be a Fair Godmailer for my DD6 & DS3? My DD will be celebrating her 6th birthday during our stay and this would be such a magical touch!!! We will be in Disney 5/30-June 5th. Thanks!

Last Chance! I leave Friday. Can take the first 3 to PM me before 8:00pm Thursday night.

Last Chance! I leave Friday. Can take the first 3 to PM me before 8:00pm Thursday night.
I am too new to PM. Could you please send me a message to my email address so that I can get you my information? My address is jrcr1999 @ gmail . com Thanks!

Jrcr1999,

I would love to send some post cards to your little ones!!!
Please PM (private message) me with name, address, fav. character, etc !!

Thank you,
Dawn

We are leaving next Thursday. Can someone send my kids one? This is the first time I have seen this thread. This is our first trip and We will be there May 6th -9th and can send another family one! Please PM me for our home address!! Thanks!:goodvibes

bump. Still need someone to send my kids a postcard. We leave next Thursday!! Please PM me 4 my address. We will send another family one while we are there.

My girls just got their postcards!!!! My oldest told me that Mickey knew she was coming because he's watching her!!! Too cute! :lmao:

Ok. I am heading down for a short trip July 6-9. I would love for someone to send my DS1 a postcard before we leave!

We have done this before and always love to mail out several while we are there as well. So I can take about 5 names and addresses to mail out that week.

Let me know if you can either mail one out to us, or would like one that week! :goodvibes

I am sad to say that we are full up with about 10 cards to send!! Although we are THRILLED to be sending cards out to so many kids, we have to draw the line somewhere, and we already have the 10 cards to complete and send!!

I wish you all the best in connecting and getting your FGM, and I hope that either way you will all be continuing to spread the magic!! pixiedust:

David

We'll be there 5/8 -5/15, if anyone would like postcards sent during that time, I'd be glad to send a few! PM me with your details!

Yeah, I'm so happy that someone will be sending my DD & DS cards! Thanks David!!! :cheer2: We hope to spread the magic ourselves. So, if anyone would like us to send out a postcard, we will be in Disney 5/30 thru 6/5. Just PM me your info.:tinker:

I'm full now... Hope everyone finds what they need! If you got a reply back from me on your PM, then I have you and you are all set!

We'll be there 5/8 -5/15, if anyone would like postcards sent during that time, I'd be glad to send a few! PM me with your details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter