****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We are going for 5 days starting 6/3. My daughter's first visit that grandpa has set up as a special surprise for her. Would love to add some fairy magic to her trip

We are going for 5 days starting 6/3. My daughter's first visit that grandpa has set up as a special surprise for her. Would love to add some fairy magic to her trip
If you'll PM me with her age, favorite characters, and address, I will send a postcard from WDW while we're there May 9-13.

I'm going in August can anyone help me out?
i'll be there june 2-9th if thats not too early for you?? or if nobody going in july can help...
I can send out before we leave on the 9th.... let me know I leave June 1st to drive out there

i'll be there june 2-9th if thats not too early for you?? or if nobody going in july can help...
I can send out before we leave on the 9th.... let me know I leave June 1st to drive out there
That sounds good. How do I send a PM with my address. Thank you for doing this.

FGM here - I'll be in WDW next Monday May 14. I'd be happy to send cards to up to 2 families. However, I can't be fussy about finding the perfect character card since I'm only there for 1 day. If you're okay with whatever I can find (probably the 5 characters picture), PM me your address and child's first name and I'll be happy to send a card.

I am going at the end of the month for work and going to sneak over to Disney on the 28/29th so if anyone needs a postcard mailed, let me know :)

We will be there November 4-10.

My daughter LOVES Merida
My son loves Lighting McQueen

I would gladly help someone for December

So, I get super nervous about messing this up, and my time to send is coming up. Do I put the mail in the post office area when I go to Magic Kingdom? I just want to make sure it’s right. Thanks!

So, I get super nervous about messing this up, and my time to send is coming up. Do I put the mail in the post office area when I go to Magic Kingdom? I just want to make sure it’s right. Thanks!

That would be the general idea!! Don't stress over it, it's all for fun!! pixiedust:

I was just afraid I’d stick it in a wrong post office box and it wouldn’t get marked like it was sent from Disney

Oh, then why do the Fairy Godmail, then? I thought it was postmarked like it came from within Disney. I thought it was different looking. Just curious. I never recieved one, so I’m not sure what it looks like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts