****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by rescuetink, Apr 9, 2010.

1. jlyn483

jlyn483 Earning My Ears

Okay, apparently I can't see it lol and I have 10 posts. Can you please message me? :)

2. LongLiveRafiki

LongLiveRafiki DIS Veteran

I see that you have 11 posts now, but for some reason it's telling me I can't message you and I'm not sure why. Maybe they upped the minimum posting requirements?

Hopefully a moderator can chime in here.

EDIT: Nevermind, it just went through. You should see it in your inbox.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Loraleelovesdisney

Loraleelovesdisney Earning My Ears

Love this! I hope I remember this as I get closer to my trip.

5. ilovejsparrow

ilovejsparrow DIS Veteran

Would anyone be willing to send my DD one for her first trip in October? I'd be happy to return the favor when I go!!

6. jocbc3

jocbc3 Earning My Ears

Hello! Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my three DS's before our trip in mid-September? I would be more than happy to send one to someone else when we're there. :)

7. FidlMom

FidlMom Mouseketeer

I will be at WDW in October and would be happy to send a few cards out for those traveling in November or later. Last time I was there the easiest to find postcards were the Fab 5 or the one with the princesses - if you can choose one of those that would be helpful.

Someone did this for my kids when they were younger, and I always appreciated it. Now they're grown and moved away...... Sigh.

8. Lisa Livesay

Lisa Livesay Earning My Ears

Our family will be going to WDW for our first time mid October. I have 3 children, if anyone is willing to be their FGM this would be a fantastic way to tell them about the trip!

9. Lisa Livesay

If anyone is looking for a FGM we will be at WDW Oct. 17-20

10. Amy Ewell

Amy Ewell HerMakeAWish

My daughter was granted a Wish from Make A Wish and we'll be headed to DW Sept 6-12. Our first time! We would love to send some FGM postcards for you. Just message me.

Lisa Livesay likes this.
  11. Lisa Livesay

A magical wish for sure! I will message soon

Amy Ewell likes this.
  12. Pluto4Me

Pluto4Me Mouseketeer

Hello All:

Will be in DW September 16-23 if anyone would like A FGM postcard, let me know. I have done this every trip for the past 10+ years and truly enjoy it (I'm pretty good at character signatures!). I am able to send out up to 10 postcards.

PM me if you would like one.

13. DrunkJam

DrunkJam DIS Veteran

Thank you SO much for the card, it's AWESOME! And perfect timing too. They go back to school tomorrow, and are counting down from then to WDW!

I say again, we are there from 13-23 december, and would love to send a (or some) card (s) if anyone would like. (will mail internationally)

14. ReginaRJ

ReginaRJ Earning My Ears

Hi!! I'll be at WDW next January! I love the ideia of sending and receiving post cards!! Just tell how to do it!

15. DrunkJam

DrunkJam DIS Veteran

If you want me to send one while we are there (13-23 dec) PM me your address, the name(s) of the recipients and the characters etc you might ideally like on a postcard / anything specific to mention. I will be happy to do so!

16. Princess SarahK

Princess SarahK DIS Veteran

Can anyone send my kiddos a little happy mail? We're starting to gear up and build excitement for our upcoming trip. They would just lose their minds for a letter from a character!!!

We are heading to WDW in November and I'd love to send someone a little pixie dust in return!!

17. Princess SarahK

Can I take you up on this, Pluto4Me? My kiddos would LOVE some FGM!! They're 3 and 4 (boy/girl) and would be happy with anything you could find!! I've never done this before, and not sure how it all works, but if you could, I'd be forever grateful!! :D

18. Lisa Livesay

Amy, we recieved the postcard yesterday , it was the perfect way to surprise the kids! Thank you for being a part of the surprise

Amy Ewell likes this.
  19. FidlMom

FidlMom Mouseketeer

Princess SarahK, if you are still looking for a FGM, I can help if you can pm me your kids' address before Wednesday 9/27.

20. Princess SarahK

Sent you a PM!! Thank you so much! :D

21. DisneyDreaming48

DisneyDreaming48 Earning My Ears

Its that time again, my annual Halloween trip to Disney!!!! As I do every year, I love to send postcards to anyone for magical surprises. I usually send about 5, so if you would like a postcard for a child or even an adult for a special occasion let me know. PM me names, ages, address, and anything special they like. I try to find postcards that match the person. If they like a certain character, I'll try to find one with them on it. I don't have any grandchildren yet (am hoping one day), so this gives me a little bit of pleasure to pass around. I'll be in Disney October 13-20, will mail cards from Disney on my last day. Everyone have a Magical Day!!!

etoiles likes this.