****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I'm not sure how close to our trip I need to do this but we are going to WDW June 24th-27th our first trip as well as my birthday and my daughter's 3rd birthday. I love sharing a birthday with her . Anyways I have 3 other kids as well and I would love to receive a post card for them. I have one kiddo (12 yo girl) who I'm having a hard time getting excited but the rest of us are super excited.

I'll do it. Can you PM me your information...and what I should write. I'm going May 27 thru June 3rd.

Ok I have a question. What should the post cards say? Like I'm excited for you to arrive? Or what exactly I'm sorry I just can't think of a way to word it with me having 4 kids I want them to equally feel important but also wanted to say something about my 2 year olds birthday I'm afraid the other kids will feel she's more important though. Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a fairy godmailer to send my 2 little nieces a postcard (Elsa and Jasmine/ Genie if possible). They're going next month so if anyone is there in the next couple of weeks it would work out great. Thanks so much!

Ok I have a question. What should the post cards say? Like I'm excited for you to arrive? Or what exactly I'm sorry I just can't think of a way to word it with me having 4 kids I want them to equally feel important but also wanted to say something about my 2 year olds birthday I'm afraid the other kids will feel she's more important though. Any suggestions?

We did one for each kid with their fave character. Each said they couldn't wait to see them or similar. Then we mailed out a bunch of postcards when we were there that said pretty much the same thing, each was personalized to the child, and I drew on the ones I sent - mouse ears, castle, or smiley mickeys.

We did one for each kid with their fave character. Each said they couldn't wait to see them or similar. Then we mailed out a bunch of postcards when we were there that said pretty much the same thing, each was personalized to the child, and I drew on the ones I sent - mouse ears, castle, or smiley mickeys.
I'm afraid to ask anyone to send 4 I feel like it's a lot to ask someone who's on vacation

Hi! I would like to get in on this too. I have a 5 year old little boy who is going for his first time :) Our dates are August 27--September 2. He honestly is a HUGE Star Wars fan, but I know would love ANY character that comes.....he loves getting mail, ha. I would of course be happy to send a card (s) while we are there too! Thank you for your time, this is such a fun idea!!!!!

We will be arriving in January 2018. Will be there from Jan 17-23. Staying at Art of Animation resort. First time for both my kiddos!
My kids would love a postcard from:
Chloe - Minnie Mouse (her birthday is a couple weeks after we get home)
Johnathan - Pluto (we are celebrating his birthday while we are there)
Last name Terry

We would love to pay it forward while we are there, maybe 5 families? Pm me and I'd be more than happy to make your trip more magical!

Looking for someone to send a card to my daughter. We did this when she was younger and it would be a nice surprise before our trip to celebrate her 21st birthday. I sent out 10 postcards when we were there in May. And I will send out more when we go back in July. Anyone who can help....send me a message.

I just learned about FairGodmailers, and it's a wonderful concept. (I'm also a bit late with this request.) My wife and I are leaving home on June 7th to travel to WDW florida. I would love it if someone could mail my wife a postcard saying "Can't wait for your visit" or "Can't wait to see you in June" ...something like that. She used to visit WDW when she was a kid - way back in the 70's/80's. So this will be a special return trip and a card prior to the trip would be all the more magical.

I'll be there the last week of June and would be happy to be a FGM to anyone traveling after that :-) That being said, would anyone going this week (or next) want to send 2 (or 3) to us?

Rachel

Just found this thread and it's awesome! Is there anyone that might be able to send a postcard for me in the beginning of August? Just a standard Mickey/minnie type one would be great. I will be taking my two foster daughters for the first time and I think this would be a perfect way to tell them! Thanks!

Hi, we are going back to WDW for the first time in four years, and I would love it if someone would send us some postcards. It's always been a tradition for us, but I have been so busy finishing up finals at school that I forgot to post earlier- hopefully it isn't too late! As always, we are happy to pay it forward while we are there, just pm me your request and I will edit this when I have filled my slots.

Our dates are June 17th - 29th, and if we can get 3 post cards it would be so very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure how close to our trip I need to do this but we are going to WDW June 24th-27th our first trip as well as my birthday and my daughter's 3rd birthday. I love sharing a birthday with her . Anyways I have 3 other kids as well and I would love to receive a post card for them. I have one kiddo (12 yo girl) who I'm having a hard time getting excited but the rest of us are super excited. I can pay it forward when I go if someone can let me know if they are going close to our trip. Please let me know if anyone can do this for me. Thank you.
I do not arrive until June 17th, but if you still need postcards pm me and I'll be happy to send them.

Hi, we are going to WDW for the first time, my wife and I have been to DL. but this will be our first trip to WDW and the Kids first time at any Disney Park. We are going for Aug 20th - 27th and will be celebrating my daughters Birthday while there even though her actually birthday is the day after we come back. Both kids(7 and 4) are getting excited and I'm sure a post card would take them over the moon. Please let me know if you can do this for them.

Also anyone going in Mid September thru October PM and I can send one out for you when I am there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts