Fairfield Inn - Resort Fees?

Getta

Earning My Ears
I called them yesterday to ask what resort fees they charged. Clerk said they DO NOT charge any resort fees. I was amazed and happy. Has anyone stayed there lately that can confirm this? Thanks!!!!

I think it depends on which Fairfield Inn you are staying at. I've never been charged a resort fee at any FI. But I have heard that all the resorts at the Marriott Village (a new complex consisting of a Fairfield Inn, Spring Hill Suites, and Courtyard at I-4 and the Downtown Disney Hotel plaza exit) charge this fee. I stayed at the Spring Hill Suites in January shortly after it opened, and they didn't charge at that time. The fee was instituted later.

I called the one in Orlando South (located on W. Landstreet Rd). Since I called the Hotel direct, and not the 1-800 number, I hope I got the right answer. thanks for your responce!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter