Fairfield Inn , Baymont Inn, Magic Castle

J&D

<font color=red>Tag Fairy's Tag Assistant!<br><fon
:bounce:
Has anyone ever stayed at the Fairfield Inn Orlando South or the Baymont Inn-Central Park South? We are considering staying there (at least the first night because they are close to the airport), and we would like to hear comments about the hotels and/or the South Orlando area.

We are also considering staying at Magic Castle (closest to WDW) . We would like to hear comments about this hotel as well.

Thanks!:)

We plan to stay at Magic Castle in October so I bumped up my previos thread called " Magic Castle Anyone" for you to look at.... The reviews were so favorable that we are now making our reservations there now. Let me know if you do decide on it.

Samantha:jester:

Thanks PhotobearSam! :)

we will be staying at Fairfield Inn Orlando South for the first part of our trip in October. We booked through Priceline and got Fairfield Inn for $19/night. They are waving the fee for the roll-a-way for our 3rd child and a cold breakfast buffet (muffins, bagels, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea, juice, and milk) is included. They also have a heated pool and a playground. We are extremely pleased with all that we are getting for our money.

We stayed at a Baymont Inn & Suites near Hershey Park (priceline $35) Never heard of them before and were quite nervous. We were quite surprised. The hotel was very clean, well maintained and the staff couldn't help enough. Don't know how the one is in orlando. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter