Fairfield Inn Anaheim fold-out chairs

kyrkea333

Luckiest Mom!
I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, just general comments about the size of the fold-out chair at the Fairfield Inn.
I know it's narrower than an average twin bed, but can anyone tell me if it is as long as a normal twin bed? Trying to figure out if my 17 y/o DS (who sleeps like a log) can manage in it. He's about 5'10.
Thanks!

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, just general comments about the size of the fold-out chair at the Fairfield Inn.
I know it's narrower than an average twin bed, but can anyone tell me if it is as long as a normal twin bed? Trying to figure out if my 17 y/o DS (who sleeps like a log) can manage in it. He's about 5'10.
Thanks!
We had 3 people in one of those rooms and after pulling out the chair we put it right back and 2 people shared one of the queens. It was horrid. Worst fold out I have ever seen or felt, wouldn’t put anybody on it regardless of age or sleeping ability.

We’ve used it with a child up to about age 10. Works best for toddler age really, but we stretched to make it work a bit longer with three kids. My teen daughter isn’t real picky but she couldn’t/wouldn’t sleep on it now. It’s very small and uncomfortable for a bigger kid.

Small camping cot sized. It's only appropriate for small children, that's why it's not advertised as a pull-out bed.

Adding: a twin mattress is 39" wide. This pull out might be about 24" wide, and it'll be shorter than a twin mattress.

It was so bad, my second trip I brought an air mattress in my checked luggage to use instead of that tiny thing. It was not only narrow but terribly uncomfortable.

It was so bad, my second trip I brought an air mattress in my checked luggage to use instead of that tiny thing. It was not only narrow but terribly uncomfortable.
What size air mattress did you bring? I'm trying to figure out how to get everyone situated in this exact room next month. If the sofa bed is uncomfortable I'll have to rethink our sleeping arrangements. How spacious are the rooms? We normally stay at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites so I'm used to a large room. I'm expecting this room to be smaller but hopefully not too small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!