Fabulous first Disney "Vacation" *Update 8/14*

No more lines because after that we had FPs for Haunted Mansion. So after the stretching room they kind of let you free for all and people get really crazy with the riushing and pushing. We are fast walkers but people were actually running and kind of shoving. KJ and I got separated from Sal and Jr. There were only 2 people per Doom Buggy so it was whatever but still

Don't you hate that. It drives me nuts how it bottlenecks right there. People just need to chill.

When we were leaving I tried to get everyone to meet Ariel but they declined. I really wanted to meet a Princess and no one was down all day!

I'm so sorry you didn't get to meet a princess. I'm in the same boat. Having two boys means that I never have anyone that wants to meet a princess. They aren't big flirts and everything that is girlie is an absolute know right now.

I think after this we watched Mickey's Philarmagic. Not a fan but he AC was nice.

I'm so sad that you didn't like it. The technology is a bit dated now as the 3D is a bit fuzzy but I love it so much. I think it's just because of the nostalgia of all my childhood favorites.

I ended up with a Citrus Swirl instead.

You still ended up with a Disney classic! I enjoy the tartness of the Citrus Swirl.

We ended up riding the people mover and relaxing a bit.

Yay for the People Mover! Such a classic and relaxing ride.

Another failed dab and another scream filled ride. Good times
We have ridden Everest so much we no longer take normal pictures! We rode like 5 times this past trip (last week :)) and every pic has us posing. We rode single rider too, so the challenge became who could do a better pose.

LOVE peoplemover-and it turned out to be the last ride of the trip. Love the HM pic too-our hitchhiker was the short squat one.
It rained on our 2nd AK day too-glad I had cancelled the Tiffins RoL package and just did a regular dinner instead as we bailed before the second show, and were enjoying Pandora at the first show. Plus my DD now is a CM (college program) so we got to use her discount at Tiffins (wouldn't have happened with the package).

Hopefully once Star wars land opens (and Toy story land opens) and all the construction is done your DH will want to go back.

We are looking at France in 2020-middle kid graduates HS and that is where she wants to go-frankly it isn't going to be that much more expensive than a Disney trip, but we do have a timeshare that was given to us years ago (and low fees) so we will be using that. We put any "extra" money into a separate vacation account that has limited access so it STAYS there until needed, and with a few years to save/plan-and a goal-I think we will make it.

Loving the report-please do finish!:)

Pushing, running, shoving? How mature, glad you kept you're cool like I do. No need to run or push the ride will still be there and characters are not going anywhere. Keep having a good safe trip and chill. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter