Fabric Type Question

Liskeard

Earning My Ears
Is anyone a sewing guru on the forums?

I'm trying to put together a selection of sewing items for my mother who lost a whole box of stuff during a house move. I know there was one pattern she was waiting to make so I'm trying to get everything she needs to make it into a basket and give it to her as a gift.

Most of the stuff my Dad has helped with, but I need to get some lining fabric for the pattern and the only thing we know is that the fabric should be the anti-static type. Are all the polyester lining fabrics anti-static?

Thanks very much for any help at all; I'm clueless about this stuff!

Is anyone a sewing guru on the forums?

I'm trying to put together a selection of sewing items for my mother who lost a whole box of stuff during a house move. I know there was one pattern she was waiting to make so I'm trying to get everything she needs to make it into a basket and give it to her as a gift.

Most of the stuff my Dad has helped with, but I need to get some lining fabric for the pattern and the only thing we know is that the fabric should be the anti-static type. Are all the polyester lining fabrics anti-static?

Thanks very much for any help at all; I'm clueless about this stuff!
This might be far too late, but hello! Not all Poly is anti static, BUT it should be listed on the bolt. Fabric.com even has some for cheap, https://www.fabric.com/find?searchText=anti+static

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!