Delete Thread

Josh then found me the cheese cubes, because no dessert parties complete without copious amounts of cheese.
I couldn't agree more :lovestruc :laughing:

Not bad, right? :thumbsup2

nXs9N32l.jpg
Not bad at all!

I did however really enjoy this party, and it was really awesome to have this on the first night of HEA and not have to stake out a spot hours beforehand.
This was a brilliant idea! :thumbsup2 And I'm sure took away a lot of the "how early do I have to secure my spot to avoid a bad one" anxiety. ::yes::

followed by assorted macarons,
Mmm, I love macarons! Back in Feb. I think I spend almost $100 in the Chocolate Emporium on CityWalk on different flavored macarons lol, you should try some there!

He got a plate LOADED with Erin Mckennas goodness. Cookies, breads, and mini cupcakes along with gummi bears and strawberries.
Wow that's impressive!

The desserts to look better than some other parties I've seen, glad you enjoyed them and I think for the first night of HEA it was definitely the way to go :)

I know you do! I really wanted to try some at Toothsome, but we didn't get back there this last trip. I was going to when we went for dinner. I'll get some this time!
Make it a priority lol! You won't be disappointed. In fact now that I see the ones at the dessert party I remember that they have some at Gastons, or at least they did for awhile. I have to see if they still do and try them!

Yeah it was really nice! I've actually heard they recently added 8 new desserts to the HEA party too so I wonder what those are.
I just saw that today but haven't looked to see what they are............

I'm with you on the boba balls. They just weird me out, I can't eat them. I can't eat grapes either though... Zack had them for the first time at Skippers in January and wasn't offended :rotfl: I think it's really weird they put them in the meals too.

Also salads... Josh's meal looks like a good salad, if you approach it that way. But like you, not on vacation :rotfl: I think I might get the cheeseburger pods. They just look fun, which is totally why you should pick a meal :rolleyes1

The cake looks so chocolatey... I might have to try it, because I don't like blueberries or pineapple (and I have to get dessert, right? It's vacation!). I have finally encountered a few things that are almost too chocolately now... I like to pretend it's because I'm a grown up and my tastes have now matured, but 9 times out of 10 when people give up part way through a dessert, saying oh it's too rich to eat a whole piece, etc, I'm on the other end of the table like:

stuff_some_choc_in_your_face_by_djklink20009-d727niv.gif

The cheeseburger pods and the steak bowl both look really good. I heard someone describe the drink you got like Violet lemonade at F&G, did you think so? I love violet lemonade. Thanks for the reviews!

However for the first night of HEA I knew we wouldn't want to stake out a spot hours before.

This was a home run decision. Knowing you'd automatically have a spot is worth it!!

zero things. Food is everything!

When Josh got to the table we were in for a real surprise. Instead of the typical pre-packaged desserts with some fruit...He got a plate LOADED with Erin Mckennas goodness. Cookies, breads, and mini cupcakes along with gummi bears and strawberries.

jBf71Yll.jpg

This was one of my favorite parts of the vlog. I think it was so awesome he got such a nice dessert option!!

I think the plaza gardens are the way to go if you're going to do a dessert party at MK.

I agree! The plaza gardens are one of the best things at the MK, and I'm so glad they're open to everyone now and not a Fast Pass location -the fact that they offer part of it up as dessert party viewing is genius.

Generally I feel that way too, and don't really order salads on vacation,

vffoDmV.gif

I sat here trying to remember if I've ever ordered a salad at WDW...pretty sure that's a no, lol!

This 100% tastes like a Mcdonalds burger. (Which isn't always a bad thing in my eyes you can pretend it's healthy here because you didn't get it from Mcdonalds :rotfl:)

Very few things are as satisfying as a McDonald's burger that is fresh! I will never ever feel guilty about my love of McD's!!

the way they pop reminds me of a blister.

annnnnd boba balls ruined :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:crazy2:

This 100% tastes like a Mcdonalds burger.
I kinda love a Mickie D's cheeseburger every now and again... so this isn't bad news for me :laughing:

I would get these again in the future. :thumbsup2
Yay! I think I'll try them :thumbsup2

I also think the boba balls on everything in Pandora is a little strange.
I've thought the same thing :confused3

Ugh, sad to see this wrap up soon, but excited to hear about your final reflections :goodvibes

I think Josh would have liked his meal better if he had gotten a different base instead of salad. I had it with rice and it was so good I can't wait to go back and have it again. Something I've never felt about any quick service at Disney.

I think Josh would have liked his meal better if he had gotten a different base instead of salad. I had it with rice and it was so good I can't wait to go back and have it again. Something I've never felt about any quick service at Disney.

I do too. He picked the quinoa base because he likes quinoa, and what we didn't know at the time is it's more of a salad/lettuce base with just a bit of quinoa. I've heard good things about the other bases though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter