Delete Thread

Those fries do look awesome! Too bad the burgers were a disappointment--I've also read so many good things about them and was sort of disappointed that I wouldn't be able to try one on my next trip (will just be me and my 8-year-old and I agree, doesn't look like the most kid-friendly setting) so now I feel better ;)

I can't believe how rude your waitress was. There is no excuse for that!

Woah! Those fries sound incredible!! And I know this makes me sound like a "pretty princess" but I seriously have no time for ****ty service, It is my number one pet-peeve. Like for real, this is your JOB, and you get paid via tips, so being nice/attentive=more money!!!

Oh poo! That sucks you didn't have a good experience at Crews Cup :( When I saw your update I thought you may have hit the holy burger grail!!!!!!!! My burger there was incredible...I am disappointed for you. I wish Disney could be more consistent.

I just saw that you didn't order the onion jam....and to be fair, that was the star condiment on that burger. I was looking at this pic thinking your burger didn't look as juicy or that there was something missing!

The truffle fries tho.....

0siSvIvl.jpg
Those fries look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to try these. Do you know if they have them as a side, or you can only get them with a burger? That cheesecake also looks amazing.

Those fries look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to try these. Do you know if they have them as a side, or you can only get them with a burger? That cheesecake also looks amazing.

They have them as a side too! I wanted to order the side originally, but they told me the burger came with a lot.

Long time luker, first time posting - love your reports they are really helpful. However, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I read last week on another post that the truffle fries are now gone :( We were going to head there on our next trip this fall but after reading a lot of bad reviews lately, them changing the burger last year (we went the day they changed it but they let us order the old one still), and no truffle fries anymore, I think we're going to have to skip it.

Wow, sorry service was such a bust for you all and $60 for your meal does seem rather ridiculous. But thanks for taking one for the team and trying the "best" burger on property all in the name of research :-)

The burger looks similar to the one we had at Raglan Road, it had the onion jam which was delicious. I know what you mean about the wait staff sometimes changing their demeanor when not ordering alcohol beverages. This has happened to us a fair amount.

The truffle fries sound so good and now it sounds like the fries are gone bummer!

We had the same experience, bet it was the same server. We had one drink, were going to eat there but couldn't stand the server so had to get out. Don't understand why I've never had a good experience at Crew's Club. It's a great location when we stay at the Yacht Club but I will avoid it from now on.

I loved your Vlog of the SW dessert party.
Just hearing the music and watching the fireworks is so great.
You're interaction with Kilo Ren was cute. He's being so serious while you're smiling and Josh is using you as his shield :rotfl:
Glad the storm troopers didn't carry him away.

However I don't think our waitress was happy with this decision. :sad2: This was probably the worst service we got on this trip. She seemed frustrated and visibility annoyed with our table from the moment we didn't order alcohol. She had several other customers who were just nursing one drink that she was chatting with in a friendly manner. Since we were having lunch we spent far more than any of them, so I can't figure out why she seemed so frustrated with us as we weren't ordering non alcoholic drinks to save money. (Not that it should matter if we were).

Bleh. I wonder what her problem was?? You'd think she'd be happy to have a table ordering food and spending more than just one $14 drink!

That looks good!! I'm sorry it didn't fulfill your quest for the BEST burger, but those fries!! YUM!

Those desserts look yummy. I am obsessed with cheese, could probably live off that alone so those cheese cubes look like the best item at the whole place to me lol. The view you had to watch the fireworks looks great. I've read other reviews comparing the two viewing locations and I feel like the one at the terrace you would miss all the projection shows on the castle from that angle.

They did have a great selection of cheese DD and I headed right for that. I love dark chocolate so the strawberries were :cloud9:

rLDbdfMl.jpg

:rotfl:

bmxMHBVl.jpg

Beautiful you did have a great spot.

Yum!! We booked it for our end of August trip! With two young kids, I don't want to go too early and have them get bored waiting for HEA- were the desserts picked over later in the party did you think? Or did they replenish? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts