Delete Thread

Following along...Looking forward to your reviews!

Here for this on, too! Third here, as well. :)

I'm here, too! I love hearing about all food :D

Yay! Earlier here than on your TR :thumbsup2

Can't wait!!!!

Count me in and I agree...yes to Universal food too!:flower:

Thanks for following along guys! It looks like everyone is okay with hearing about the Universal food reviews too so I'll include those too.

Good to know about NBC Grill! I walked through there in Feb-it was PACKED- and I thought it would be somewhere the kids would enjoy. Might think twice now. In the pic of Josh's food the fries actually look pretty bland :rolleyes:
I'm sure the food got better as the trip went on :)

Joining! We've done some Uni trips and never tried NBC Grill. There are so many restaurants at both parks and city walk so it's usually overlooked by us. And I definitely like the frozen version of Butterbeer just like you.

With you on the whole medium burger rant! My whole family likes it medium and it almost never is ! And how can you mess up French fries? Looking forward to more reviews (ps following your trip reports too. Just haven't commented )

Omg. Your gifs are killing me! Lol. The food line up looks outstanding. Can't wait to hear more :)

screen-shot-2017-05-14-at-10-30-13-pm-png.237494

This turned out great!!

but I wanted to know if you guys want to hear about that too. Would you stick with a dining TR that had a little Universal in it too?

If there's food, I want to read about it. I actually ate lunch after opening this in a tab before reading so I wouldn't go in starving, lol!

He said "this tastes like something you'd get at a park watching a Little League game".

Yikes!!

Once you had a few sips it started to taste like cough syrup.
Um...no!

Brie
Caramelized onions, oven roasted tomato, spring mix, artisan brie, roasted red pepper aioli, toasted brioche bun
Sounds good to me.

I'm not a huge fan of brie on its own
I'm a HUGE brie fan, so its right up my alley.

Wisconsin
Wisconsin cheddar, thick sliced bacon, butter bibb lettuce, oven roasted tomato, toasted brioche bun
This sounds good, too....

but after we ate when I asked him for his full review (for the vlog) he gave a review I would call "scathing" :rotfl:
...but apparently it wasn't. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!