• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extremely Busy at Disneyland!!!

JenJen

Wonderland
I know a lot of us go when it is less crowed to avoid lines and crowds but Disneyland seems to not have an "off season" this year. It does not matter what day we go it seems like summer. On Thurs they even extended park hours because of the crowds. I was there Friday and we left way earlier then we thought we would because there just was no break in the crowds ever. Oh, and we got stuck on California screaming for at least 45 Mins on Friday at the top. That was fun LOL! (not) So if you are planing to go to Disneyland be prepared for the High attendance this off season.

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
JenJen

Thanks for the report. Sorry you found it so busy.

I know Minnesota had teacher's convention this week. No school in most districts this week Wed (Oct 19) until Monday (Oct 23). A lot of people I know took mini-vacations. I wonder if there were teacher's conventions in other states too.
I'd imagine also that some people who were thinking of going to a Disney park this year choose DL over WDW because of the 50 year celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter