Extra Magical Hours

CdnBuzzFan

DIS Veteran
Im trying to find out what attractions/rides are open during the EMH at the Parks. I know I've seen it on the www.info before but cant locate it now. Can anyone help me with that. I want to know if the Safari opens at 8:00 on the morning that AK has their EMH but if I could find the list, I could refer back to it for the other parks as well.

Participating Attractions
During Extra Magic Hours, select attractions will be open at a park for your enjoyment.
Please note that attractions are subject to change and may not always be operational. To learn about any unplanned closures or long-term refurbishments, please view details about the attraction on our website or mobile app, or refer to the printed Times Guide.
Magic Kingdom Park — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom park:
Magic Kingdom Park — Evenings
The following attractions are open during evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom park:
Disney's Hollywood Studios — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park:
Epcot — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Epcot:
Epcot — Evenings
The following attractions are open during evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot:

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extra-magic-hours/

:thumbsup2
Participating Attractions
During Extra Magic Hours, select attractions will be open at a park for your enjoyment.
Please note that attractions are subject to change and may not always be operational. To learn about any unplanned closures or long-term refurbishments, please view details about the attraction on our website or mobile app, or refer to the printed Times Guide.
Magic Kingdom Park — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom park:
Magic Kingdom Park — Evenings
The following attractions are open during evening Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom park:
Disney's Hollywood Studios — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park:
Epcot — Mornings
The following attractions are open during morning Extra Magic Hours at Epcot:
Epcot — Evenings
The following attractions are open during evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot:

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extra-magic-hours/
Wow! Great answer! Thank you
:) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter