Extra Magic Time?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I was looking at the hours of operation for DLP and found this for one of the days:

Parks Hours

Disneyland Park

10:00 to 23:00

Extra Magic Time

8:30 to 9:30

Walt Disney Studios Park
10:00 to 20:00

Extra Magic Time

8:30 to 9:30

I understand the regular hours. My question is in regards to the Extra Magic Time. What happens between the end of EMT (9:30) and regular opening time (10:00)?

Thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

The non-magic time attractions normally open some point between 9:30 and 10:00, this is to cover their back in case the attraction gets delayed in opening up. Everyone will have access to all lands and attractions from 9:30.

The non-magic time attractions normally open some point between 9:30 and 10:00, this is to cover their back in case the attraction gets delayed in opening up. Everyone will have access to all lands and attractions from 9:30.

So in reality, the park opens at 9:30, but the "official" time is 10:00?
---Paul in Southern NJ

The way I understood it was: They open the gates to all visitors at 9:30. It allows people to get in line and have people ready to board the rides at 10

I've been on many attractions before 10am which aren't included in the magic time, it just depends how long they take to get up and running.

The way I understood it was: They open the gates to all visitors at 9:30. It allows people to get in line and have people ready to board the rides at 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts