Extra Magic Hours-best use of time

Apples&Disney

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm new here :cheer2:and planning a DLP trip for my family this November. We're booked in Disneyland Hotel, fastpasses come with the room. What do you all suggest as the best use of the extra magic hours?
TIA :thumbsup2

There are not that many rides open during EMH. How many days will you use EMH?
In the Studios: Crush Coaster, Ratatouille and Rock & Roll Coaster
In Disneyland Park: Peter Pan, Dumbo, Teacups, Princess Pavillion, Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain + Characters on Main Street USA.

If you have more than one day, I would start one day in the Studios, the other in Disneyland Park. If you have only one day with EMH, pick your favourites. If this is your first visit, look at youtube to determine which rides you will enjoy most.

On my most recent trip, I had one day to knock out both parks. EMH 8.30 - 10am. I started in the Studios and knocked out both Ratatouille and Crush's Coaster, moved over to DL and did Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White, the Carousel, and Buzz Lightyear. Jumped on Space Mountain right as the park was opening, then hopped over to Adventureland. By just after lunchtime I'd done everything I wanted without any fast passes at all, then spent the afternoon wandering and enjoying everything. It can be done!!

regarding the Hotel Fastpasses. These are in addition to the regular free Fastpasses. They can not be used between 1pm and 4pm and can only be used on rides which have the regular Fastpass system. I would use them in the evening time, when the regular Fastpass have run out and the standby lines are long.

There are not that many rides open during EMH. How many days will you use EMH?
In the Studios: Crush Coaster, Ratatouille and Rock & Roll Coaster
In Disneyland Park: Peter Pan, Dumbo, Teacups, Princess Pavillion, Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain + Characters on Main Street USA.

If you have more than one day, I would start one day in the Studios, the other in Disneyland Park. If you have only one day with EMH, pick your favourites. If this is your first visit, look at youtube to determine which rides you will enjoy most.
We're in the parks for 4 full days and I'm assuming at least one of those days will have EMHs. I'm not worried too much about the rides as we have several weekdays (we arrive on a Sunday) plus the dedicated fastpass. I was wondering if it makes more sense to stick to the character meet&greets or maybe just enjoy the quiet for some great photos.

On my most recent trip, I had one day to knock out both parks. EMH 8.30 - 10am. I started in the Studios and knocked out both Ratatouille and Crush's Coaster, moved over to DL and did Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White, the Carousel, and Buzz Lightyear. Jumped on Space Mountain right as the park was opening, then hopped over to Adventureland. By just after lunchtime I'd done everything I wanted without any fast passes at all, then spent the afternoon wandering and enjoying everything. It can be done!!
That is impressive!!

We're in the parks for 4 full days and I'm assuming at least one of those days will have EMHs. I'm not worried too much about the rides as we have several weekdays (we arrive on a Sunday) plus the dedicated fastpass. I was wondering if it makes more sense to stick to the character meet&greets or maybe just enjoy the quiet for some great photos.

All days in Disneyland Paris have EMH.
The characters meeting during EMH on Main Street USA are Minnie (and/or Mickey), Goofy, Pluto, Donald, CHip & Dale. Mainly the line for Minnie/Mickey can build quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter