Extra key card?

It's odd because there is no reason then that an AP card, which works on all those items, shouldn't work on the door. They all tie back to the same MDE account which is what is utilized to control access. I tried using the AP card assuming it would work because I forgot my MB and then ended up having to get a new MB. They said they weren't even issuing key cards at that time (May 2020) and stated the only way to get into the room was with a MB or via the phone. I did find it odd I couldn't even get a key card, but perhaps that was the CMs on duty not wanting to do so or not knowing they could.
And this my friends is what many of the small little issues come down to. I took my MB twice to front desk to get it to work and they did multiple clicks, etc. with it, only for it not to work on the door. My kids' and wife's MBs did (all new ones). I'm not worried about it.

And this my friends is what many of the small little issues come down to. I took my MB twice to front desk to get it to work and they did multiple clicks, etc. with it, only for it not to work on the door. My kids' and wife's MBs did (all new ones). I'm not worried about it.
This has happened to me several times in 1 trip at BCV and also saying my band was deactivated at the park entrance that trip -

Cards are defiantly still available just did this last trip with my in laws room they where arriving late so
I got the card and put some stuff in their room for their arrival - I made the original reservation -so my name was involved somewhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!