Extra Fastpasses for club level guests?????

So I just booked this for 3 days of our 10 day stay. The signature service reps do the actual booking of the passes while you're on the phone so you probably want to have a pretty good idea of what you want to book before calling. It took about 20 minutes altogether (the rep did mention that it was the first one he had done) and I was able to get all the attractions I had wanted. The special viewing areas for the nighttime shows were in addition to the 3 fastpasses (so no need to use a fp+ for viewing areas.)

The additional passes appear on your fastpass+ list on MDE so I'm not certain if you can change them or if that would mess them up. There is no entry on the FP+ for the nighttime show special viewing areas but the rep mentioned that they add you to a list.
if you are able
OK so here is information I got after getting off the phone with DSS....

After being put a brief hold, they DSS Member, who sounded very uncertain, stated the following:

1) 3 fast passes (no tiers) 50pp per day
2)reserved viewing for nighttime shows (wouldn't tell me or didn't know where it will be just said that it will be roped off and cast members will assist me upon my arrival
3) everything has to be done thru DSS its not done on your MDE app and it has to be done on phone
4) does not have to be your whole stay!! min 3 days
5) could not book for me today!! told me it has to be done tomorrow on my 90th day because everything needs to be done at once, pay for experience, book fastpasses, select shows

anything I'm forgetting please ask or let me know and I can always call back but think I will becalling up tomorrow and booking

Also let’s say you book your Xtra fastpasses all in afternoon and you book your original 3 (at the 60 day window) in the morning.... once you use those threee you can book a fourth and so on ...... appears to completely separate
do you know if you are able to repeat FPs? So if you get a Fop for one of you regular FPs, are you able to get a FOP for one of your paid FPs?

do you know if you are able to repeat FPs? So if you get a Fop for one of you regular FPs, are you able to get a FOP for one of your paid FPs?

So I had actually just booked our regular 60 days passes this morning before I called. I had one day where I had a Test Track booked for the morning but was able to get one of the 3 extras for an afternoon Test Track the same day. I'm not sure if this would normally be okay but it was something that they were able to do... Also interesting is that they were able to book fp+ that actually overlapped the next ones -- a couple of attractions that were close together. I'm not certain if this is something they would allow in a full rollout but during the pilot it seems like there may be some latitude for the DSS reps to do this.

So I had actually just booked our regular 60 days passes this morning before I called. I had one day where I had a Test Track booked for the morning but was able to get one of the 3 extras for an afternoon Test Track the same day. I'm not sure if this would normally be okay but it was something that they were able to do... Also interesting is that they were able to book fp+ that actually overlapped the next ones -- a couple of attractions that were close together. I'm not certain if this is something they would allow in a full rollout but during the pilot it seems like there may be some latitude for the DSS reps to do this.

Thanks for the report!

This might be a hard question for you to answer (not seeing what the CM sees), but do you know if the extra FPs came from the same pool? Do you know if you got FPs for things that are no longer available to the general public? For example, did you get any extra FPs for FOP? If you are at 60 days, public FOP FPs are likely gone for your first days of your trip. There is certainly enough capacity/slop in the system that these extra FPs could be pulled from the ether (rather than the general pool).

And my bonus question: do you see the extra FPs in MDE?

Last edited:

Thanks for the report!

This might be a hard question for you to answer (not seeing what the CM sees), but do you know if the extra FPs came from the same pool? Do you know if you got FPs for things that are no longer available to the general public? For example, did you get any extra FPs for FOP? If you are at 60 days, FOP is likely gone for your first days of your trip.

And my bonus question: do you see the extra FPs in MDE?

I'm not sure if they have extra availability -- but they do have some latitude to overlap (pass 1 is 5PM to 6PM they were able to book pass 2 for 5:45 to 6:45) and I had booked Test Track one day as part of the regular 60day fp+ and they we're able to add a second Test Track. This morning was my 60 day mark so I booked the FOP first thing before I called them. (I would say only the first 4 days had no FOP availability --- but was able to get 3 FOP through the regular fastpass booking for day 6, day 8 and day 10 of our trip.

Since they do the booking before doing the charge you could ask them to check for availability of FOP before committing. That said the earliest date that you could book this for was a check in date of March 13th. If you opt for this and you're 70 to 90 days out you almost certainly would be able to get FOP for whichever day you want (as only those who are buying these extra fastpasses will be booking these during the 70 day to 90 period.)

you do see the extra FPs in MDE (on both the fp+ view and the itinerary view.) They are separated from the regular fastpasses in that you have 2 date headers in the fp+ list for the days you're participating in this. The only thing you don't see as a fast pass is the evening spectaculars (which aren't really fp+ --- you're just added to a list their keeping at DSS)

if you are able

the way it was told to me is they can not be repeated so cant book FEA, FOP, etc twice in one day

The CM I spoke to was unsure if the system would allow you to pre-book the same attraction twice - once via regular FPs, once via the extras, but she didn't think so. She did, however, say the two sets of fps were like "separate entities", so while you couldn't pre-book the same attraction, you would be eligible for it via your "regular" fps if it's available as a 4th, etc. I'm not sure if this is accurate in practice, but just her understanding...

The CM I spoke to was unsure if the system would allow you to pre-book the same attraction twice - once via regular FPs, once via the extras, but she didn't think so. She did, however, say the two sets of fps were like "separate entities", so while you couldn't pre-book the same attraction, you would be eligible for it via your "regular" fps if it's available as a 4th, etc. I'm not sure if this is accurate in practice, but just her understanding...
Did you book your CL room yourself or through a TA? I’m through my TA and I’m wondering if I would call for this or would my TA have to do it.

Did you book your CL room yourself or through a TA? I’m through my TA and I’m wondering if I would call for this or would my TA have to do it.

Funny that you ask, I booked through a TA and I just remembered that I forgot to ask! Sorry! Not sure if we'd do it but wanted to call and get more info in any case...

I’m not a fan of paying for FP at all. It’s getting to be that all dropping thousands of dollars at a Disney resort gets you is a thin blanket in a duvet and a hidden Mickey.

I booked March 19, 21, and 22 so non-consecutive is fine. The DSS person I spoke with told me that it could be any combination of days within the 10 day period we're staying club level at the same resort.

Not directly related to your question but I just recalled from looking at my notes that I took during the call - if doing a split stay at 2 or more different resorts at club level the 90 day window would apply for each segment (just as it does for regular fp+ bookings) and only the segments that were 3 days or over would qualify.

Last edited:
My family stayed a week in a Kidani villa last summer and on our first day back from the parks, after dodging rain for most of the day, we came back to a leaking ceiling. Since the leak was right next to a sprinkler, we had to be moved to a different room.

The hotel staff was awesome - helped move my family (me, wife, 3 boys 5, 7, 9) to a new room at nearly midnight by the time we were all packed up.

As compensation, they offered each of us 3 days with 3 “use on any ride at any time” fast passes. The exceptions were both Pandora rides and Frozen - we couldn’t use them on those 3 rides. We didn’t even have to schedule - just walk up and scan our MagicBands. Used in conjunction with our existing FP+ these changed our entire vacation. Limited waiting in line, no stressing about whether we would get to this attraction or that one. We could ride our favorites an additional time (or two).

So yeah, even at $250/day for my family I would gladly pay this. And I would even pay the upcharge to stay in club level and still pay the additional. I understand that this is not possible financially for some, but if this is still available (either in this format or another) for our trip next year, I will be all in. I don’t even want to think about the lines for Toy Story Land or Galaxy’s Edge when they open...

Has anyone confirmed whether you're eligible for this if staying at CCV cabin or Poly bungalow using points, or is it just if you're paying cash?

If points guests are eligible, does DSS contact you to let you know about the option? We have a cabin stay in early May, and should be eligible to book starting this weekend (assuming points guests are eligible), but I haven't heard anything about it from Disney.

I'd like to verify that we're eligible before I wrack my brain any further trying to figure out if this makes sense for us.

Has anyone confirmed whether you're eligible for this if staying at CCV cabin or Poly bungalow using points, or is it just if you're paying cash?

If points guests are eligible, does DSS contact you to let you know about the option? We have a cabin stay in early May, and should be eligible to book starting this weekend (assuming points guests are eligible), but I haven't heard anything about it from Disney.

I'd like to verify that we're eligible before I wrack my brain any further trying to figure out if this makes sense for us.

I think your best bet is contacting DSS directly to find out if you will be eligible unless someone knows for sure and can share on this post.
They are not going out of their way to call people and tell them about this offer but I think with it being so new they almost didn’t have to because everyone was calling them with questions... I know I was :)

$1200 for vip tour is inaccurate I believe. I priced one of those out a year ago and The vip tour is a 6 hour minimum priced anywhere in the range from $400-600 an hour depending on season. So at its cheapest is around $2400. Either way these are definitely going to be considered a luxury add on but will definitely make sense for some families in my opinion. I also don't know if I would do 6 days of this fast pass option. Magic Kingdom has no tiered rides so realistically the 3 day minimum would be beneficially for Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood studios. For a family of four if pricing is correct would be around $600. Consider if you were booking 1 or 2 of those special desert parties with special viewing and your not spending that much more to do this instead. Also if its true about preferred viewing for nighttime shows along with 90 day booking it does begin to become a little enticing again in my opinion

Sorry I wasn’t clear, you are right, for private tours they are much more. However there are not private vip tours that have awesome guides and all the extra rides. There’s also the extra magic hours events they host which amount to the same thing for much less.

I agree with @Ronferr80 above, best to call DSS, don’t wait for them.

Actually its not. There’s the private VIP which is the minimum seven hours at $400 etc, then there have been other tours that are VIP with a set experience and different price point. Give the poster the benefit of the doubt since they didn’t state it as private VIP for that price.

Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour $299

Ultimate Disney Classics VIP Tour $199

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/ultimate-classics-tour/

Thank you! Yes I didn’t state private because I didn’t mean private. To the best of my knowledge Disney has two tiers of VIP tours. VIP tours and private VIP tours. I assumed by saying vip tours vs private vip tours it would be clear. Guess not lol. I can see how it probably wasn’t very clear. Still, I stand by what I said. I’ve taken the non-private VIP tours and they were excellent and I feel a far better value than a few extra fast passes a day and a club level room.

All that said, being totally honest, the problem for me remains the fact that this system is taking place in the same ecosystem as the regular fastpasses, but I’ve already posted about that and I’m sure people don’t want to hear about it again lol.

I think your best bet is contacting DSS directly to find out if you will be eligible unless someone knows for sure and can share on this post.
They are not going out of their way to call people and tell them about this offer but I think with it being so new they almost didn’t have to because everyone was calling them with questions... I know I was :)

Okay, thanks @Ronferr80 and @GADisneyDad14. It sounds like Disney isn't necessarily reaching out to eligible guests, so the fact that I haven't heard anything doesn't necessarily mean anything. But we don't know for sure, so I fired off an email tonight (the fewer times I have to call Disney, the better). I'll report back on what I learn.

Okay, thanks @Ronferr80 and @GADisneyDad14. It sounds like Disney isn't necessarily reaching out to eligible guests, so the fact that I haven't heard anything doesn't necessarily mean anything. But we don't know for sure, so I fired off an email tonight (the fewer times I have to call Disney, the better). I'll report back on what I learn.

I'm a fan of email myself. It takes a little longer for a response but I've always heard something either the same day or the next depending on when I sent the email.

I'm not sure how much/well Disney is promoting this CL Fastpass but I sometimes think that if your not part of the DIS then people might not have a clue about this feature with it being so new!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter