Extra Fastpasses for club level guests?????

These will be insanely popular. Let's take a family of four staying Club at the Poly for a week after Easter (crowded) They are paying roughly $8000 for that with taxes etc

To add this on will be $200 a day times six park days....$1200. It will be a no-brainer for many guests.

For certain times of the year, I absolutely agree. 3 extra fastpasses would be a bit of a miracle on days like New Years Eve when the MK hit capacity, not even to mention the special seating area. I certainly hope Disney gouges those people as much as possible on these special dates. On top of the $50 extra for fastpasses, club level rooms should cost $1500+ to book on especially busy dates.
On a date like April 14th or something else random like that, there is almost no way where this service is worth the extra cost.

I, too, am upset with the 90 day window. Giving people something extra for an extra cost is fine in my mind, but allowing them to bump me in line just because they are spending a little extra money makes me feel unappreciated by Disney. Hopefully more people steer clear of the parks due to not getting the fastpasses that they want and it will force Disney to change this area of the deal.

No one else is able to purchase extra fast passes. Club level is allowed to purchase extra fast passes. Not the same as everyone being able to purchase a VIP guide. Club level has a finite amount of people who can book it. Everyone means everyone.

They crossed that line when they introduced Minnie Vans to the Deluxe resorts only. Minnie Vans are not a free perk, you still have to pay for them, but theoretically, you can only get them if you are staying at a deluxe.

They crossed that line when they introduced Minnie Vans to the Deluxe resorts only. Minnie Vans are not a free perk, you still have to pay for them, but theoretically, you can only get them if you are staying at a deluxe.

Just to be accurate, you have to stay at a Deluxe in order to get the Minnie Van enabled on the Lyft app. Once enabled, it's enabled and you can use the service no matter where you're staying. Even off site.

Just to be accurate, you have to stay at a Deluxe in order to get the Minnie Van enabled on the Lyft app. Once enabled, it's enabled and you can use the service no matter where you're staying. Even off site.

How long is it enabled?

Thus the “theoretically”... Though I was not aware Minnie Vans would pick you up or drop you off outside of Disney properties. I suspect once implemented we will find there are loopholes to get the 90 day window without actually staying on the conceirge floor.

Thus the “theoretically”... Though I was not aware Minnie Vans would pick you up or drop you off outside of Disney properties. I suspect once implemented we will find there are loopholes to get the 90 day window without actually staying on the conceirge floor.

Sorry, missed the theoretically. And the Minnie Vans will only pick up and drop off on property. But you don't have to be staying on site to use the service. If you're staying off site but need to go from MK to Disney Springs you can use it.

UPDATE..... it’s coming!!!! Just got a call from Disney Signature Services because I emailed them about this new offer.......

While no specific details were given I was advised that I would hear from them on Friday regarding a NEW OFFER available for my upcoming stay

Will keep everyone posted on info I get

While we have had several CL trips I cant and wont do it everytime like we are renting point to stay in a deluxe now but I think this is wrong... I see fp going the Universal way and having to pay for them.... I had hoped Disney would do that..

Is it confirmed yet?

While we have had several CL trips I cant and wont do it everytime like we are renting point to stay in a deluxe now but I think this is wrong... I see fp going the Universal way and having to pay for them.... I had hoped Disney would do that..

Is it confirmed yet?

I can confirm that some type of offer is coming!! Just spoke with someone from Disney signature services because i emailed them about this new/offer. They called me back and stated while unable to give me any specifics at this time I will hear from someone on Friday regarding a New Offer

These will be insanely popular. Let's take a family of four staying Club at the Poly for a week after Easter (crowded) They are paying roughly $8000 for that with taxes etc

To add this on will be $200 a day times six park days....$1200. It will be a no-brainer for many guests.

I disagree, look at it this way, if I'm gonna stay at the Deluxe Resorts not club level and have to upgrade to get this, that's another 1200 or so for the trip. That's two days of VIP tours... VIP tours are way nicer. I'd do that instead.

It is indeed coming, there was a new bulletin in the Travel Agent site saying it is in fact a go starting on the 12th I believe. The "best part" is that you can now park hop with the fastpasses if you get this perk. So, you can do a Flight of wonder, a Frozen Ever after and a Seven Dwarf's mine train every day of your stay if you so chose.

The thing which upsets me most is that this is the first decision disney has made where I see only dollar signs. There is no way for me to see where they can honestly think this is good for the guest. Every other decision I could see how it had value and it didn't really affect the regular park goer's trip, it just made the other people have a better experience which, while not "Fair" is "life". This does detract from the average park goers experience, and it's not even a huge win for the people paying over a thousand dollars for their trip on top of the concierge level room.

We as a family LOVE to stay CL when we can, but the price tag on that upgrade is large enough that really there should be no extra charge for the additional FP's. I am not against CL having the "perk", I think it would be a good draw to CL. But charging extra is yucky.

I agree it needs to be free, but they also need to remove the 90 days. That is just 100% not ok. The extra fastpasses, ok fine, frankly even the park hopping aspect of it, no biggy. That said, the removal of the ability for normal folks to book the most popular rides even if staying on Disney property, not ok. That 60 day window, is in my mind, the ONLY reason to pay the crazy fees you pay to stay on property when you could get nicer and more affordable options elsewhere in Orlando.

I hope this offer is available during our next trip. As I said on another thread, I would absolutely pay for it, as we're a party of 2, like to stay deluxe, and tend to do short, efficient trips. This would dovetail perfectly with the way we like to do WDW. We aren't locals, so I'm okay with paying extra to make a trip special, even though we're not "rich" at all.

I was annoyed that they gave offsite guests FPs at 60 days (it was already hard to get what you wanted at 60 days), but this provides guests who are willing to pay enough of an edge to make sure you ride all the major attractions you wish to, even during a short trip.

I hope this offer is available during our next trip. As I said on another thread, I would absolutely pay for it, as we're a party of 2, like to stay deluxe, and tend to do short, efficient trips. This would dovetail perfectly with the way we like to do WDW. We aren't locals, so I'm okay with paying extra to make a trip special, even though we're not "rich" at all.

I was annoyed that they gave offsite guests FPs at 60 days (it was already hard to get what you wanted at 60 days), but this provides guests who are willing to pay enough of an edge to make sure you ride all the major attractions you wish to, even during a short trip.

I wasn't annoyed that a few value resorts near Disney Springs got the 60 day fastpasses window, that seemed like Disney basically saying, listen, we can't afford to build more value resorts, so we're gonna just have these be our new value resort offerings instead. At worst that's gonna make it a bit harder to get fastpasses but it's not gonna make all the good ones gone long before I even stand a chance to get in and get them. They still have to play by the same rules with limits and tiers.

Now, a 90 day window vs a 60 day Window with the ability to park hop and no limit on tiers for the three additional fastpasses... that will make it so they are all gone. Why? because you can get a Flight of Passage and Frozen Ever After for every day of your trip and then just use the ones you want when you want. You may not plan to use it like this, but I guarantee you others will. This lack of normal restrictions on these new fastpasses, without any altering of the system, will gobble up all fastpasses before the 60 day window for the more popular ones.

So, no, I wouldn't pay for this. Not because I can't afford it, hell it likely wouldn't make a big dent in my travel budget if I'm to be just 100% honest. I usually stay in a 2 bedroom Villa in the Grand Floridian and it'd likely be CHEAPER for me to switch to the concierge level rooms and do this. No, it's because it's wrong to me. I can't in good conscience pay extra money so I get a perk which will deny others the ability to get what they were promised/paid for. If that means no fastpasses for me and possibly no Disney vacations, oh well. Life isn't just about what works for you/me, it's about what works for everyone. This system is inherently unfair and I just won't participate.

I disagree, look at it this way, if I'm gonna stay at the Deluxe Resorts not club level and have to upgrade to get this, that's another 1200 or so for the trip. That's two days of VIP tours... VIP tours are way nicer. I'd do that instead.

$1200 for vip tour is inaccurate I believe. I priced one of those out a year ago and The vip tour is a 6 hour minimum priced anywhere in the range from $400-600 an hour depending on season. So at its cheapest is around $2400. Either way these are definitely going to be considered a luxury add on but will definitely make sense for some families in my opinion. I also don't know if I would do 6 days of this fast pass option. Magic Kingdom has no tiered rides so realistically the 3 day minimum would be beneficially for Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood studios. For a family of four if pricing is correct would be around $600. Consider if you were booking 1 or 2 of those special desert parties with special viewing and your not spending that much more to do this instead. Also if its true about preferred viewing for nighttime shows along with 90 day booking it does begin to become a little enticing again in my opinion

I wasn't annoyed that a few value resorts near Disney Springs got the 60 day fastpasses window, that seemed like Disney basically saying, listen, we can't afford to build more value resorts, so we're gonna just have these be our new value resort offerings instead. At worst that's gonna make it a bit harder to get fastpasses but it's not gonna make all the good ones gone long before I even stand a chance to get in and get them. They still have to play by the same rules with limits and tiers.

Now, a 90 day window vs a 60 day Window with the ability to park hop and no limit on tiers for the three additional fastpasses... that will make it so they are all gone. Why? because you can get a Flight of Passage and Frozen Ever After for every day of your trip and then just use the ones you want when you want. You may not plan to use it like this, but I guarantee you others will. This lack of normal restrictions on these new fastpasses, without any altering of the system, will gobble up all fastpasses before the 60 day window for the more popular ones.

So, no, I wouldn't pay for this. Not because I can't afford it, hell it likely wouldn't make a big dent in my travel budget if I'm to be just 100% honest. I usually stay in a 2 bedroom Villa in the Grand Floridian and it'd likely be CHEAPER for me to switch to the concierge level rooms and do this. No, it's because it's wrong to me. I can't in good conscience pay extra money so I get a perk which will deny others the ability to get what they were promised/paid for. If that means no fastpasses for me and possibly no Disney vacations, oh well. Life isn't just about what works for you/me, it's about what works for everyone. This system is inherently unfair and I just won't participate.

if your logic rang true then shouldn't we not be allowed to book at the 60 day window and everyone should be booking at the 30 day window to make it fair? Since you, me, and everyone else staying at a Disney resort get the 60 day booking window aren't we in turn gobbling all the fast passes up from everyone else? Disney has always been about benefits and extras depending on where you stay, how much you pay, heck the more tickets you buy the cheaper the ticket becomes. I agree with your statement that it's about what works for everyone which is why Disney has created these types of luxuries, or the types of rooms like the 2 bedroom villa in Grand Floridian, because to be fair what works for you may not work for me. That's the beauty of Disney!!! no matter what type of room you stay in, how many fast passes you have, club level, vip tours, value resorts, florida residents who just walk in on a Saturday afternoon, Disney's appeal is its the happiest and most magical place on earth and hopefully people experience that when they come.... no matter what they pay for or don't pay for

How is $1200 two VIP tours? I thought those were much more expensive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter