Extra Extra Magic Hours - Good Neighbor hotels?

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
I will be in Orlando for work next month and I'd like to check out Galaxy's Edge while I'm there. I was hoping to stay at one of the Good Neighbor hotels, but it isn't clear to me from the website if they get the extra, extra magic hours.

Can someone confirm?

Not all Good Neighbor hotels get the EMH/early fastpass benefit. It has to be the ones in the Disney Springs area, and the Bonnet Creek ones that are NOT timeshare properties.

I will be in Orlando for work next month and I'd like to check out Galaxy's Edge while I'm there. I was hoping to stay at one of the Good Neighbor hotels, but it isn't clear to me from the website if they get the extra, extra magic hours.

Can someone confirm?

For clarification ... NO Good Neighbor Hotels get 60 day FP+ and EMH.

There has been some confusion that came from when Disney was expanding the hotels to receive 60 day FP+ and EMH.

One of the large "fan" websites declared as fact that the Good Neighbor Hotels were included ..... when this was completely false. This kinda went on too long in conversations and so I think there continues to be confusion when people are talking about it. There are way too many Good Neighbor Resorts to give them this kind of perk.

These are the Good Neighbor Hotels and you can see their benefits.

https://www.wdwgoodneighborhotels.com/browse-hotels/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney has different categories that it recognizes ~

- Disney Resort Hotels [their own hotels]
- Select Deluxe Hotels [Swan & Dolphin]
- Four Seasons [on land Disney sold them]
- WDW OFFICIAL Hotels: Disney Springs [Disney owns land]
- WDW OFFICIAL Hotels: Bonnet Creek [Hilton & Waldorf]
Above get 60 day FP+ and EMH

- WDW Gateway Hotels [2 Flamingo Crossing Marriotts Disney sold land,
Wyndham Grand Bonnet, Villas Grand Cypress]
- WDW Good Neighbor Hotels [large group, link above]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!