extra day needed but where?

disney ready

Mouseketeer
We were originally arriving on June 14th however we will now be there on the 13th I have ressies with POR and tried to add the extra day with no such luck:o We are a family of five. Any suggestions as to where we should stay the first night? I would love to hear from yall. Thanks ;)

How about the DTD hotels, like the Doubletree Guests Resorts. I think they hold 6.

We got a night at the Hilton in DTD, via Priceline, for our first night when we went last year. We only paid $70, and it was gorgeous! We wlaked over to DTD, and had a ball!

thanks for your suggestions. Just got off the phone with Hotel Royal Plaza for the one night it was 79.00. I was searching info on Mousesavers and it was one of her "prefered" hotels. The rooms look really pleasant. Anyone else stayed here before?
I feel much better now that we have a place to stay. I wish it was this easy to get a good room for a decent price at disney.:o
Thanks for the help.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter