"Extra" Accommodations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGGismyhero

My hero wears mismatched socks.
Does anyone know what they are? I have a phone phobia, so I can't exactly call them. :S I know it sounds unreal... but it's true. Anyway, I'm writing a story about a disabled young woman who visits Disneyland, and I was curious of what "extra" accommodations they provide to help me with my story.

The character has autism, but she also has other issues that are too long to mention. I already know about the DAS... but I know that they mention "extra" accommodations with it. I also know that they offer them if the DAS doesn't work for said person. I just don't know what they are since it seems like Disney isn't saying them either. D:

The character has autism, but she also has other issues that are too long to mention. I already know about the DAS... but I know that they mention "extra" accommodations with it. I also know that they offer them if the DAS doesn't work for said person. I just don't know what they are since it seems like Disney isn't saying them either. D:

No way to know until a guest is a guest services, so there is nothing to tell you Violet.

I’m closing this thread because this same scenario was asked several years ago.

The primary accommodation of DAS is to allow the guest to wait outside of the line.
Any other accommodations are very sparingly given out and would be discussed between the guest and the CMs at Guest Relations. If Disney chooses not to publicize them, that is their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter