Extended stay 20 or more days Camping at FW

randomdisneydad

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has camped for a extended period. Thinking about getting APs and spending around 30 days in the summer of 2019. Does this sound crazy? I'm really looking for a way to get max time for my money.

There are many of us who stay the winter..... but the summer is too hot for most.
Due to children school schedule the only time I can go for more than a week is during the summer. We will be in a camper so we will have AC. I really wish we could go in December or January.

I've done 21 days several times and loved it...I had APs each time. It gave me time to do park stuff and time to enjoy what the Fort has to offer...parks in the morning and bike riding or pool time in the afternoon.

If you can take the heat, go for it! There will be plenty to do for everyone. You could do parks early and late. Swim and relax thru the heat of the day. Now I want to go! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter