Extended Hours - July?

Only one day of our 10 night trip has a Magic Kingdom closing at 11 instead of 10. Unfortunately, we already have FP and dinner reservations at Animal Kingdom that evening so we can't take advantage. At least our Animal Kingdom days have moved to a 10pm close. I really want to see Pandora at night 😀.

We'll be there July 25-28 and all 4 days were extended AK to 10 pm.
I'm not seeing any changes to the MK hours though.

The only Magic Kingdom change I saw for our trip was on 7/24. The closing time changed from 10 to 11 with extra magic hours until 1am.

TP sent me an update that two days at AK during my trip were changed to 10PM closings.

Same. TP only had three days change at all during our week. All AK. None in the days we were planning to be there.

Ironically, that might mean we choose well if they change hours in response to expected crowds.

It went through 8/2. One MK date changed to a later closing (7/24). Many but not all July-8/2 dates at DAK changed to 10pm closings. That was about it.

I hadn't realized that they only changed 7/24 since I was only checking for my dates - I'd just assumed it was all the EMH nights. Weird! I guess it's pointless to try to guess their reasons? haha. It worked in our favor, though!

We are heading to AK on July 30 . . . one of two days where the park is still scheduled to close at 9. :headache:

We are heading to AK on July 30 . . . one of two days where the park is still scheduled to close at 9. :headache:

There are several nights that close at 9. The weekends were mostly the nights extended till 10. We’re doing DAH and those nights stayed at 9 as well. I’m actually glad for that! Staying out until 1am does not appeal to me at all. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts