Extended hours guesses?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I’m planning my late November trip and since the 2019 hours aren’t out I’m using Thanksgiving week from 2018 as a guildline.

I feel like the other parks will have similar hours but I doubt HS will close by 8-9. Are we guessing 10 pm or later?

I expect SWGE will push DHS to offer daily or near daily EMH similar to Pandora when it opened.

If you are there close to thanksgiving i would expect 8a openings with 7am emh maybe 10p closings with pm emh til midnight...

I wish they'd hurry up and let us know, too! We're going 11/2-5. It's hard to choose parks for each day and book ADRs when we have no idea what the hours might be. On arrival day we'll have 3 pm-close in a park, and on departure day we'll have from park opening until noon. Things like morning vs evening EMH may have a huge influence on our plans!

I'm hoping there will be more night time EMH announced. I'm not waking up a 5am to hit 6am openings. Not happening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!