Express Pass This Weekend

kkbutterfly

Mouseketeer
I'm heading to UO this Saturday / early Sunday before heading to WDW for a conference. I got a great AP rate at Cabana Bay and am looking forward to my first on property stay at UO!

I subscribe to Touring Plans and they're predicting an 8 on Saturday, which seems high to me! I was considering picking up an Express Pass at 119 for the day (for one night, for one person, it will be cheaper to stay at CB and buy the Express Pass than it would have been for a more expensive room since I won't be spending much time in the park on Sunday so please don't tell me I did it wrong).

However, I do have the Premier AP with Express Pass after 4. I arrive on an early flight and I can see myself wanting to take a mid day nap, making me think the 119 isn't worth it and to plow through rides after 4. I don't need to ride everything, thinking just the greatest hits. Will I be able to accomplish that after 4? Should I spring for the EP anyways?

Any advice is helpful! Thank you!

Your premier ap will help you a lot as it is a time saver

Enjoy your vacation and hope you can link up with a Diser for rides and
Chit chat time

Thanks! I'll save the money and rely more on the after 4 rides. I'm not looking to do much but would like to enjoy the atmosphere and bring there.

If I'm reading your post correct it's just you going solo? If so then I wouldn't bother buying express because you'll get some time savings using single rider line when possible before 4:00.

If I'm reading your post correct it's just you going solo? If so then I wouldn't bother buying express because you'll get some time savings using single rider line when possible before 4:00.

Yes I will be solo. I didn't think of single rider lines. I only went to UO once solo but it was after 4 so I used express. Thanks for the tip! I feel confident now between single rider and after 4 I don't need to buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter