Express Pass even for booking.com?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
If I book Portofino through booking.com I'll save some money ... I still get the express pass, right? I wouldn’t even ask but they mention the early admission... but don’t mention the express pass ...
TIA

Yes, you will get the Express Pass. All rooms at PB, HRH and RPR automatically receive Express Pass regardless of how the room was booked.

Thanks ... I cancelled it anyway - found RPR for $100 less

Awesome!! We're booked at the HRH over Thanksgiving week and can't wait!! It'll be our 4th stay there...we just love it!

Your room key is your express pass, so make sure everyone in your party gets one. And if you arrive before your room is ready, you can still check in and use the Pass at the parks, assuming you have park tickets.

If I book a single night, do I get to use the express pass on both check in and check out days?

nevermind. I just found the answer. sorry first time to universal.

nevermind. I just found the answer. sorry first time to universal.

No worries.....it can be quite daunting to visit somewhere for the first time.......

The hotel stickies have lots of info handy for first time visitors.......:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter