• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Explanation of Pins!

zaksmom

Mouseketeer
Called CRO this am (may 3) and got this explanation: If you always stay at the same resort you'll get a pin to encourage trying another - particularly to move "up." If you always go to DW at the same time of year, you'll get a pin to encourage you to come again during the same year. I have received many postcards - we tend to stay the same places and visit at the same time. I

have discarded the cards because the annual pass rate was basically the same. But this year the annual pass rate was higher than the postcard rates.

I have asked many different reservation folks, none would look to see if I have a pin number associated with my name - said either didn't know what I was talking about or you have to have the postcard or email in your hand. oh well - hope the above will add some info to the pin question.

The CM at CRO don't know any more than we do. I generally stay at a deluxe resort (or offsite) but my postcards are usually for value resorts. Most PIN progams allow you to book any resort (with available discounts) the post card is just to get you interested.

zaksmom said:
Called CRO this am (may 3) and got this explanation: If you always stay at the same resort you'll get a pin to encourage trying another - particularly to move "up." If you always go to DW at the same time of year, you'll get a pin to encourage you to come again during the same year. I have received many postcards - we tend to stay the same places and visit at the same time. I

have discarded the cards because the annual pass rate was basically the same. But this year the annual pass rate was higher than the postcard rates.

I have asked many different reservation folks, none would look to see if I have a pin number associated with my name - said either didn't know what I was talking about or you have to have the postcard or email in your hand. oh well - hope the above will add some info to the pin question.

What do the pin codes look like? I was asked to complete an online survey and there appeared to be a PIN # on the link but no exact reference to a pin code. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter