Expiration date for complimentary DHS tickets?

crickee

Mouseketeer
We recieved complimentary 1 day tickets to DHS because ROTR was down for so long thst they would get to our bg (we had a regular, not back up bg). I dont see any expiration date for it on MDE. Right now we have annual passes so wouldn't need them until atleast next year. Anyone know if they expire like other unused tickets at the end of 2030?

Just letting you know what my experience was. I received a 1 day complimentary park hopper after we had a negative guest services experience. They were issued at the beginning of May 2018 and expired at the end of May 2019 - so one year from the last day of the month they were issued in. However, I will note that I could definitely see the expiration date in MDE.

I always found it off they offer 1 day tickets as comp for familys who have mostlikly have tickets for all the days of there trip. I would rather have the 80$per ticket in a gift card.

Can you request the $80.00 instead of the ticket? We're planning on going to disneyland in 2021 so won't be back until 2022. This is out last day so I'm not sure if it's too late.

At the park or could Ido it at the resort? I'm not at the but have suggested to my son that he visit guest services there. Who knows if he will though, since he doesn't pay the bills! Thank you the information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!