Experience with Orlando Park Deals?

TeacupsForever

My, oh my, what a wonderful day
I've always booked park tickets directly through Disney (usually with a Room + Ticket discount offer) rather than through a third-party site. My mom found a good deal on 4-day hopper tickets on Orlando Park Deals and wants to buy them, but I'm hesitant just because I'm not sure how the process works. Is it still easy to add those tickets to the MDE app? Can you still book FP+ 60 days in advance if you're an onsite hotel guest? I'm always motivated by a great deal, but I also try to balance potential savings with any hassle or time it causes on my end to make sure it's really worth it.

Thanks for any input!

Dont know that site however I know undercover tourist is reliable, trustworthy and has great prices over Disney. They are authorized sellers and are exactly the same as tickets purchased through Disney. Therefore work the same way! Compare their prices. Keep in mind their price INCLUDES TAX so the price shown is what you pay. At Disney online taxes are added at checkout. Undercovertourist.com if you go through link on mousesavers website you save an additional couple of dollars on top. I buy through them all the time and have upgraded to APs.

Thanks for the tip, @diznee princess! We looked further into Orlando Park Deals and realized it was a timeshare sale thing. Now we know where to look instead!
Yes you have to be careful and read everything on those websites. But UT is really good and almost always comes out best priced over Disney online pricing and even more over gate price. You also will usually see a better savings than what they say you are saving on their website. Just buy them ahead of time because it takes up to 12 hrs sometimes to show up in your email when buying tickets. You can have hard tickets sent to you safely as well. You can link etickets immediately to your reservation or magicbands and make fast passes. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter