Experience with Club Level and food/eating issues

MaggieMollyMom

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experiences with this? I have a 10 yr old daughter with ASD and major food issues. Wondering if they are at all accommodating with this?

thanks!

We have done AKV Club level about 4 times. My son is 8 yo with ASD and on a Gluten-Casein free diet. The first couple of trips, I felt like they were more accommodating. Once, they even went to Whole Foods to get Rice Milk for him! The last 2 trips weren't as good. We waited a long time for food for him and the cast members seemed more annoyed to have to go find speciality foods. Breakfast options for him were limited and mostly sugary donuts and muffins. There is always fresh fruit, though, which is great. If you are going to be there for a longer trip and using the lounge frequently, email or call ahead and let them know your needs. Then, tell them again right when you check in and ask to speak with a chef. Things always seem to go more smoothly when the chefs get involved. Enjoy the club level! It really is pretty awesome!

Thanks for the help! I will definitely call ahead to let them know. We will be there for a week and after having spent the first week in the parks alot, it will be nice to just relax at the resort for the second week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter