• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

expedia flash sale hilton tokyo bay!!!

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone just wanted to share the great deal I just got on expedia in case it helps anyone. Hilton tokyo bay is on sale for a limited time for travel until june. My inlaws only had to pay for two adults so their room was $123 CAD plus tax.We have a DS10 and a DS4. Hotel policy is kids over 6 pay adult prices so for 3 adults and one child it was $141 plus tax. There is also the option to add the breakfast buffet. Normally it is $25 per person, to add it to our room it was only about another $27 a night. We have a room with 4 single beds, free wifi, and a fridge with complimentary beverages that gets restocked everyday. I had really wanted to stay onsite, but this deal was too good to give up. Now I will have lots of extra spending money......I wonder if they sell dooney and burke bags there :)

I just went there and it shows 211 for our trip in a couple weeks. Hotels.com does price match so i was hoping to find it. Do you know if the sale ended?

as for the Dooney & Bourke bags they did sell them at Disney Stores in Japan starting in Nov 2012 (none at all were sold in the parks) but they have since clearanced them all out at 50% off late last year

Hotels.com is currently have a 101 hour Japan sale. I booked my hotels in October 2013 with this deal and it saved me money compared to booking it again after the 101 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter