Expedia.ca: 25% off WDW Tickets with Code

I'm freaking out! I was going to purchase yesterday for a trip in November but decided to sleep on it. Now the site isn't letting me use the code!

Has anyone else been able to use it today?

I just used it this morning

Expedia always has use limits on their coupons for reference.

That is good to know, but I looked up their "fine print" for this deal and they mention nothing about any limits that I could see. It is something they should make people aware of.

Can someone post a link to the 'fine print' or terms and conditions? I've been on the phone with them since 9:30 and I need ammunition.

Can someone post a link to the 'fine print' or terms and conditions? I've been on the phone with them since 9:30 and I need ammunition.

Hmm, now their site says this under the terms and conditions for the labourday25. It seems like the list of whatever IS included would be shorter.

2. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against activities at: Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland, Dreamworld, Efteling, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Singapore, and Universal Studios Orlando. The list of activities for qualifying bookings may change at any time.

Was on the phone for a while...got a $100 voucher for my troubles not bad I guess. Didn't know these deals had a limit.
C'mon Canadian resident offer!;

Thankfully I booked my tickets a few days back thanks to reading about it on this site. However, I was going to try to get some for our cousins who have decided to join us for our trip. No luck there!

Hmm, now their site says this under the terms and conditions for the labourday25. It seems like the list of whatever IS included would be shorter.

2. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against activities at: Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland, Dreamworld, Efteling, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Singapore, and Universal Studios Orlando. The list of activities for qualifying bookings may change at any time.

Wow. I literally just used this code this morning around 9am. I received my confirmation email shortly after. I’m wondering if they meant to exclude it originally and someone screwed up?

Wow. I literally just used this code this morning around 9am. I received my confirmation email shortly after. I’m wondering if they meant to exclude it originally and someone screwed up?

I think they meant it to work but underestimated the demand. I just spent all morning on the phone and someone from corporate office said "we reserve the right to change our terms at any time" :(

I sent you a PM Wdwmom3

Well shoot. I normally have a vacation rule that when a good deal is offered just book it. Didn’t this time and lost out. Win some/lose some.

While not as good as the Expedia deal UT has better prices than direct from Disney but still holding out for a cdn resident deal!

I'm kicking myself right now. I managed to speak to a corporate customer service rep that promised me the discount if I could provide proof that someone else used the code successfully. But that means finding someone willing to share their itinerary number and email address to confirm the transaction took place.

Last edited:
I'm kicking myself right now. I managed to speak to a corporate customer service rep that promised me the discount if I could provide proof that someone else used the code successfully. But that means finding someone willing to share their itinerary number and email address to confirm the transaction took place. Who wants to make a quick $100?

I can provide mine. I messaged you the info. Good luck!

Last edited:
I bring good news! Disney does not have a mechanism to know what you actually paid. If these are upgradeable (and I assume they are but no promises), you would pay the difference between face value today and the value of the AP when you upgrade (so if they take a price increase in between you only get credit for the face value at the old price).
I did manage to upgrade these tickets today to an AP renewal but it took some effort. I spent over an hour at HS trying to do it before I gave up. Then Guest Relations (not the Ticket Center) at Disney Springs managed to do it in about 20 minutes. (From what I understand from the ticket sticky it is not unusual to have to try a couple of times to get full (ie gate price) value for an upgrade.)

Long shot but does anyone have a screen shot or the email, that was promoting this promo code.... The service rep I spoke to told me if I can get the email or proof that I had access to the code( which I did and I succesfully priced a number of different durations and options, but I didn't have my expedia log in on my work computer, therefor my wasn't going to get the member price or Airmiles points) SO I waited until I got home in the morning on Wednesday morning( I work shift work) , and it was gone. I have spoke to several agents all who have suggested some different path to get the code again... mostly saying you should have screen shot it and we can reapply it to your account.... We are visiting September 28- Oct 5 , 2019.... So I am already missing days to book fast passes while this drags on.... any help would be massively helpful ....Thanks In Advance..

Joe- Disney first timer

Long shot but does anyone have a screen shot or the email, that was promoting this promo code.... The service rep I spoke to told me if I can get the email or proof that I had access to the code( which I did and I succesfully priced a number of different durations and options, but I didn't have my expedia log in on my work computer, therefor my wasn't going to get the member price or Airmiles points) SO I waited until I got home in the morning on Wednesday morning( I work shift work) , and it was gone. I have spoke to several agents all who have suggested some different path to get the code again... mostly saying you should have screen shot it and we can reapply it to your account.... We are visiting September 28- Oct 5 , 2019.... So I am already missing days to book fast passes while this drags on.... any help would be massively helpful ....Thanks In Advance..

Joe- Disney first timer

I tried to message you but I can't (maybe because you are new here?). Are you able to message me?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts