Expected, but still disappointing

DisneyJade

Two decades on the DIS, lurking and learning
Well, I expected this, but I'm still disappointed.

All park hours are now posted for my trip the last week of November, and there will definitely be no Paint the Night or World of Color.

But on the upside, Fireworks at DL are scheduled every night, with an early showing on one night, so a better chance of my girls staying up to see them. #SilverLining

I would still have a small sliver of hope. Just because park hours have posted doesn't mean they have figured out all the entertainment.

Well, I expected this, but I'm still disappointed.

All park hours are now posted for my trip the last week of November, and there will definitely be no Paint the Night or World of Color.

But on the upside, Fireworks at DL are scheduled every night, with an early showing on one night, so a better chance of my girls staying up to see them. #SilverLining
PTN was announced a few weeks ago as ending in early November due to festival of holidays. WOC’s return date is still completely unknown at this point.

I would still have a small sliver of hope. Just because park hours have posted doesn't mean they have figured out all the entertainment.

There will definitely NOT be either WoC or PTN during the holiday season. The Festival of Holidays will be in swing and they don't do the night parades during that.

WOC is confirmed to NOT be returning in 2018. That was posted in another thread.

Are you talking about the post where someone said a CM on the dining line told them it was down until 2019? If so, that person even stated they could have gotten a different response from a different CM and that it's only allegedly not returning in 2018 based on what they were told by the CM they spoke with.

The page for WOC still has "late 2018" listed. Until that's changed and an official confirmation given, my guess is Disney is still trying to get it up and running before the end of the year. I'm not gonna hold my breath, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter