Existing DVC Member Direct - Add on Direct or Resale?

I had not heard that SSR is losing the tables. That is crazy! The rooms have a kitchenette. Do they think we don't eat in our rooms? Also, are you saying that BCV and BWV have two beds now???
The SSR renovation claims with the lifting coffee table that was the compromise. Also the beds being referred to for BCV and BWV was the 3rd sleeping surface in the Murphy bed.

The SSR renovation claims with the lifting coffee table that was the compromise. Also the beds being referred to for BCV and BWV was the 3rd sleeping surface in the Murphy bed.
Refurb studios at SSR still sleep 4, while 1 bedrooms now have 5 sleep surfaces. I’m sure some will miss the table and chairs, but most will not. I think the only reason why they had chairs, was because the sleeper sofa was so uncomfortable to even sit on.

I had not heard that SSR is losing the tables. That is crazy! The rooms have a kitchenette. Do they think we don't eat in our rooms? Also, are you saying that BCV and BWV have two beds now???

They don't but I think SSR now has a pull down instead of the couch bed similar to riviera

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!