Exclusive unlimited front of line access for hotel guests is OVER

Check the AAA rates, we always use their discount. As mentioned, AAA also gives you a discount at restaurants/shops. Also, AAA will save you some money on the entrance tickets also. We book a room only through them and buy the tickets separately since it is cheaper than combining them for a package.

just got a quote from DU for our family of five: one night at HRH, 2Q Garden View: $353.25 (includes tax).

The annual pass rate is $184. It might be worth it to consider purchasing one if you haven't purchased everyone's ticket yet. Especially since annual renew rates are $100 off and the discounts are great! Are you considering going every year?

thanks for all your help. I feel bad that I've hijacked this thread. pirate:

There are also substantial discounts if you happen to be a resident of Florida or Georgia...
Illinois :hippie:

Try calling Universal to check their AAA rates. Lately, the AAA rates haven't been available on their website and are only available by calling.

Then contact your local AAA office and see what the price is. I wouldn't be surprised if the money saved by the reduced rate would pay for an AAA membership. Once you have an AAA membership, it will then get you discounts on food and souveniers at both parks as well as at Citywalk.

I did call the hotels directly and got a AAA rate of $232.90 for PRH plus $25 for a rollaway. That's a standard view room. Rates at HRH were $296.90 and up.
We most likely will join AAA since our DS is going away to college this fall and it's a 6 hour drive. So it makes sense to get it now if it will save us some money at US.
I also checked retailmenot.com and found a coupon code for $17 off AAA membership fee. :thumbsup2

Check the AAA rates, we always use their discount. As mentioned, AAA also gives you a discount at restaurants/shops. Also, AAA will save you some money on the entrance tickets also. We book a room only through them and buy the tickets separately since it is cheaper than combining them for a package.

Haven't bought entrance tickets yet. I was looking at the discounted rate that Joel posted through Ticketmaster. Any idea of AAA rates are better? Ticketmaster 2-day/2-park pass is $75.

The annual pass rate is $184. It might be worth it to consider purchasing one if you haven't purchased everyone's ticket yet. Especially since annual renew rates are $100 off and the discounts are great! Are you considering going every year?

I doubt we will be returning every year. Next year I believe it's the Grand Canyon or other western states. We're trying to show our kids America. :love:

thanks for all the ideas and help. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter