Exclusive merchandise items to DLP

CinderellaDreamer

DIS Veteran
Hello! I will be at DLP next week and was wondering what merchandise I should look for (not too expensive). For example, exclusive pins or Pandora charms, etc. I would also like to buy some inexpensive gifts for friends back home who are Disney fans. If you have any recommendations (would love pics!), I would appreciate it! Thanks!

They have new and exclusive pins coming out each month. If you google Disneyland Paris pins and the month and year, you will find pictures of the pins availeble for the time you are going.

I found a website that shows the pins and their release dates. It says to download the app and apply for a time reservation to get one. Are they *that* exclusive?

I found a website that shows the pins and their release dates. It says to download the app and apply for a time reservation to get one. Are they *that* exclusive?
That has to be something new then. I have always just asked for them at one of the pin trading shops.

I bough a pandora charm on my recent trip that I'm pleased with. It's a round silver charm with tiny stars all over, it has a small pink enamel castle on it and says Disneyland Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter