Exchanging

Bekah477

Earning My Ears
Can I exchange quick service for table service? Or snack credits for quick service? If so, what is the conversion?

I've over booked myself on table service meals and I'm not willing to give any of them up. So, I'm trying to determine which I need to be prepared to pay for on site!

Thanks!

You can trade down, not up. So you could use a TS credit for a QS meal or a QS credit for 3 snacks (location permitting), but you cannot use a QS credit(s) for a TS meal or snack credits for a QS meal.

Can I exchange quick service for table service? Or snack credits for quick service? If so, what is the conversion?

I've over booked myself on table service meals and I'm not willing to give any of them up. So, I'm trying to determine which I need to be prepared to pay for on site!

Thanks!

Nope. You can trade down, but you cannot trade up. You'll have to pay OOP for some of those TS meals. You may want to do a cost analysis of the entire trip to be sure you will get full value out of your dining plan. Extra TS meals mean you'll have fewer chances to use your QS meals.

Not sure how big your party is, but we tend to have "extra" dining credits to use by sharing meals at restaurants that are not AYCTE or fixed price. I'm already plotting out how we can do this on our next trip as I know I cannot eat an appetizer, entree, dessert and drink but could easily share and have enough for two people. Just a suggestion if you have a group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter