*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

I could ear a blueberry every day, but sadly, not available. Could eat a carrot every day, and probably do.

Great job on the weight loss!
Thanks! Its hard sometimes (especially if we go out to dinner with family), but we just keep on trying. I'm hoping to be another 10-15 lbs down before August when we go to Florida.
QOTD-6/30-
What three Japanese foods are your top picks?
Sushi
Sashimi
Miso soup

QOTD-7/1-
How many times in your life have you moved houses.
3 times. Once when we got married and moved into our first apartment, then again when we moved in with my(Will's) dad so that we could save money to move to Florida (I like palm trees a lot more than snow:)), then the third time when we moved into our current apartment/townhouse when we decided to go back to school for our Masters degrees instead of moving to Florida (just postponed this move till we are finished)

QOTD-7/3-

Different then our usual question of the day...

Share one useful summertime tip.
My summertime tip is to take the time to enjoy what summer has to offer whether it is a cook out, sitting outside and enjoying the weather, or just laughing with friends.

QOTD-7/4-
Happy Fourth of July!!!

When you think of summertime grilling, what three foods first pop into your head?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter