Excellent airfare deals

Also be aware that even though many airlines say they are keeping more seats open, I had family fly to Oklahoma recently and the plane was PACKED. No distancing at all.
Hard to socially distance on a plane.

We booked some of those really low fares too, for our July trip. The flights eventually were changed from nonstops to 2 hour layovers in NYC or cancelled altogether. We aren’t going now anyway. But I would say, keep an eye on those really low fare flights. They may not all happen.

I know Frontier has flights for $11 each way non stop to MCO but who wants to go there now. And starting July 6 AA plans to pack their planes with more people. No more social distancing for AA

We booked some of those really low fares too, for our July trip. The flights eventually were changed from nonstops to 2 hour layovers in NYC or cancelled altogether. We aren’t going now anyway. But I would say, keep an eye on those really low fare flights. They may not all happen.

Our Southwest flights have moved all over the board. I am getting time change emails almost daily. It worked in our favor to move to better airports/flight schedules for free but they are continue to move flights around for sure and it may eventually move to unusable flights. And that's just for flights 3 months out, I bet the ones closer are being consolidated as much as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter