everything WORLD SHOWCASE! let's see those PICS!

IMG_4340ed.-XL.jpg

I STILL have a photo of DD and some of her friends on her high school band trip (graduated 2001 :goodvibes) standing in front of a bus similar to that one! (I hate to "give up" good memories hence a FULL fridge of photos! :rolleyes:) :tink:

I hate to burst your bubble but it was taken from the monorail not a bus; I'm not sure where a bus would be to see this scene....o_O Our fridge in our Maryland house was also covered with our favorite photos!

I hate to burst your bubble but it was taken from the monorail not a bus; I'm not sure where a bus would be to see this scene....o_O Our fridge in our Maryland house was also covered with our favorite photos!

:rotfl: So true...the monorail is "the spot" to get photos like this. I have several too. :goodvibes I was just referring to the bus, not where it was taken from. :goodvibes Just meant, it's been a long time since I've seen a double-decker bus in Epcot. I loved those things but can see how it might be a little dangerous now, especially during the Food & Wine Festival :rolleyes1 when people aren't paying attention. :rolleyes: I use the "excuse" that I spend so much time in the kitchen :faint: I need to have those "memories" to look at while I do the mundane task of cooking...and cooking...and cooking. :rotfl: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter