Everything Sorcerer Mickey

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
Just curious where we can see and/or do stuff with Sorcerer Mickey? I'm pretty certain he shows up in the night show in HS though we haven't seen it (even after being to Disney 3 times! :). Even if it's just a statue/picture if we are in that area anyway it would be fun to walk by. My son loves him.

Any chances so running into him at any character dining event? Are there statues/pictures of him on the Fantasia golf course?

TIA!

Just curious where we can see and/or do stuff with Sorcerer Mickey? I'm pretty certain he shows up in the night show in HS though we haven't seen it (even after being to Disney 3 times! :). Even if it's just a statue/picture if we are in that area anyway it would be fun to walk by. My son loves him.

Any chances so running into him at any character dining event? Are there statues/pictures of him on the Fantasia golf course?

TIA!
Sorcerer Mickey’s meet and greet is in DHS at Red Carpet Dreams. You’ll first meet Minnie and then move on to Sorcerer Mic.

He’s the finale of Fantasmic! and there is a topiary of him in front of DHS unless the Christmas tree is already up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter