Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Is anyone aware of changes to how they're managing the AP photopass benefit these days? The last I read, it was a rolling 365-day benefit, but I'm having issues accessing photopass pictures from the first two days of our trip because I didn't upgrade my ticket to an AP until day #3 and the response I got from PP support was that those pictures aren't included because they were taken prior to the upgrade. (And in additional weirdness - the AP activation date isn't the first day I used my MYW ticket either, which I thought was well-established procedure; it is the day I actually upgraded, which was our second park day, which is complicating the whole question.)

That's probably the issue. Maybe you should call WDW Ticketing (sorry, I don't know the number). They should correct the AP activation date, which should in turn open those photos for you.

I sure wish that you could filter by dates on the website!! I hate having to scroll to the bottom to see my most recent pictures!!

Is anyone aware of changes to how they're managing the AP photopass benefit these days? The last I read, it was a rolling 365-day benefit, but I'm having issues accessing photopass pictures from the first two days of our trip because I didn't upgrade my ticket to an AP until day #3 and the response I got from PP support was that those pictures aren't included because they were taken prior to the upgrade. (And in additional weirdness - the AP activation date isn't the first day I used my MYW ticket either, which I thought was well-established procedure; it is the day I actually upgraded, which was our second park day, which is complicating the whole question.)
I am not aware of any changes, but please do check back and let us know how things work out.

What if I just want a DVD of all my pics and videos. Is there a cost to just get that?
Do the photopass photographers mind using your cell phone to take a pic too?
Thank you!

Last edited:

What if I just want a DVD of all my pics and videos. Is there a cost to just get that?
Do the photopass photographers mind using your cell phone to take a pic too?
Thank you!
Photopass Photographers will happily use your phone, or camera to take a picture after they take it with their camera.

To the best of my knowledge, the only way to get your photos on DVD is to buy the Memory Maker, and then purchase the Archive disc for an additional $29.95. It would save you some money to download all the photos, and burn them to a DVD yourself.

Photopass Photographers will happily use your phone, or camera to take a picture after they take it with their camera.

To the best of my knowledge, the only way to get your photos on DVD is to buy the Memory Maker, and then purchase the Archive disc for an additional $29.95. It would save you some money to download all the photos, and burn them to a DVD yourself.

Thank you very much!!

So if we have a group of 7 (including 2 families) as long as we are all linked through MDE we only need to buy one memory maker package to see all of our photos?

Thanks!

So if we have a group of 7 (including 2 families) as long as we are all linked through MDE we only need to buy one memory maker package to see all of our photos?

Thanks!
That’s correct.

Only the Manager of the MDX account where MM is linked can edit and download photos.

hiro, you are too fast for me lol. I agree, I would just go ahead and buy it now. I can't think of any advantage to waiting, and if you should forget to buy it on Wednesday, then you either lose a day of your pictures, or have to pay the higher price to get them.

Does anyone have experience of the Disney Fine Art photography? I am considering one of the Castle mini sessions.

I already have a session booked with an off-site photographer but he can’t do anything in the parks and I like the idea of some castle pics. I have Lightroom so can edit the photos a little myself.

Does anyone have experience of the Disney Fine Art photography? I am considering one of the Castle mini sessions.

I already have a session booked with an off-site photographer but he can’t do anything in the parks and I like the idea of some castle pics. I have Lightroom so can edit the photos a little myself.

I have a session booked already too (for December) and would love to hear from someone who has already done it! There’s only 15 min - but if I got a good family photo and a good individual of my son and daughter and my hubby and I - I would be pleased! Photos are my kind of souvenirs and I really want it to be worth the cost!

I have a session booked already too (for December) and would love to hear from someone who has already done it! There’s only 15 min - but if I got a good family photo and a good individual of my son and daughter and my hubby and I - I would be pleased! Photos are my kind of souvenirs and I really want it to be worth the cost!

That’s exactly how I feel! I don’t shop much so I don’t plan on buying many souvenirs but I would love a few good photos of the family.

A very dear friend has an AP. My family is going in June(AP holder is not). If she adds us on MDE, will she get our photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter