Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

It also opens room to get a lot of pics of other people when they decide to hold their band up to every single scanner at the picture viewing area. :rotfl2:We order the CD after we get home (seems like such a great bargain) and always laugh.

Can memory maker be cancelled if it was part of a package that was just paid off in full?
Can you just get a refund on the memory maker portion?

I ask because my sister bought a package for a month from now (French Quarter, dining plan, memory maker (apparently) and we are going to be joining them. My family has an annual pass, so we already have the Memory Maker and could just download their photos for them (even if we arent there). I know I told her that, so not sure why she got it anyway?

Ugh. I am upset that they are wasting $169. I hope they can get a refund on that portion without messing up their entire package.

Can memory maker be cancelled if it was part of a package that was just paid off in full?
Can you just get a refund on the memory maker portion?

I ask because my sister bought a package for a month from now (French Quarter, dining plan, memory maker (apparently) and we are going to be joining them. My family has an annual pass, so we already have the Memory Maker and could just download their photos for them (even if we arent there). I know I told her that, so not sure why she got it anyway?

Ugh. I am upset that they are wasting $169. I hope they can get a refund on that portion without messing up their entire package.

I think you are in luck. A separate Memory Maker purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable. However, a Memory Maker purchased as part of a vacation package can be taken off the package. More than 45 days prior to the start of your vacation, it should be refunded with no penalty. 44-14 days out, there will be a $50 change fee. 14 - 1 day, there will be a $50 change fee, and a $15 supplier fee.

Have your sister give Disney a call.

I think you are in luck. A separate Memory Maker purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable. However, a Memory Maker purchased as part of a vacation package can be taken off the package. More than 45 days prior to the start of your vacation, it should be refunded with no penalty. 44-14 days out, there will be a $50 change fee. 14 - 1 day, there will be a $50 change fee, and a $15 supplier fee.

Have your sister give Disney a call.
Thanks .. she did. And even though we are under 30 days (vacation starts on March 25th for her), it seems like they cancelled it for her. (She didn't mention a change fee, so I am guessing there wasn't one).

I had to assure her .. several times .. that my memory maker (via Annual Pass) would allow me to see and download the photos of her family (especially since we are leaving a day before they do). Hopefully that hasn't changed in the past 4 months and I will be able to see any photos from their scanned bands (all of them are in my friends/family list).

We went on a trip to Disney in 2015 and shared Memory Maker with a Facebook group. I have removed that person from my friends list. When I went to check my family to make sure everybody was shared with me and the Memory Maker I purchased this time it still shows the person from 2015. Does that matter? I want to make sure that everything will still be connected to me. See below.
upload_2019-2-22_20-52-56.png

We went on a trip to Disney in 2015 and shared Memory Maker with a Facebook group. I have removed that person from my friends list. When I went to check my family to make sure everybody was shared with me and the Memory Maker I purchased this time it still shows the person from 2015. Does that matter? I want to make sure that everything will still be connected to me. See below.
View attachment 384323
I would go ahead and remove that person again, and if you can't make that stick, perhaps a call to Disney is in order.

Does any know if you can download a copyright release from the memory maker website? I am having trouble getting my Slinky Dog picture printed because it has a copyright mark on it.

Man, this new website is terrible. It appears it will only download 500 images at a time and there is no good way of selecting in blocks of 500. Then the images download in a random order so it is even harder to know what is and isn't missing. And when you select all it doesn't tell you how many are selected.

Man, this new website is terrible. It appears it will only download 500 images at a time and there is no good way of selecting in blocks of 500. Then the images download in a random order so it is even harder to know what is and isn't missing. And when you select all it doesn't tell you how many are selected.
I know I always used to get a copyright release with my Memory Maker purchase, but I do not recall the specifics of where that file was downloaded from, sorry.

Photos can be deleted, but they have to be done ONE photo at a time. Click on the thumbnail on the photopass website to open the full size photo, and then you should see the trash can which you can click on to delete it.

Where did the edit button go? Anyone else having problems editing their photos?

Sorry, but I believe that editing photos on the Disney World website is a thing of the past.

How do I know my purchase is linked to my magic band ? Thanks

If you can see the Memory Maker in your My Disney Experience, then it is linked to your Magic Band. In order for it to be linked to the Magic Bands of other people in your travelling party, they will need to be connected to you through Family and Friends in My Disney Experience, and you will need to be certain that the box for "My Disney PhotoPass Photos" has been checked for each of them.

Sorry, but I believe that editing photos on the Disney World website is a thing of the past.
After using the similar system at DLR the last couple of years, I can tell you it's a big loss. Between that and the coming box photos, they have really downgraded the product.

I just went to edit and download my photopass photos from our trip last month, and I can not find the edit button. There is no edit button. What happened? Is this true that it's no longer available? No stickers, no frames, no nothing? Can someone confirm?

I just went to edit and download my photopass photos from our trip last month, and I can not find the edit button. There is no edit button. What happened? Is this true that it's no longer available? No stickers, no frames, no nothing? Can someone confirm?

Unfortunately, it seems that editing photopass photos is now a thing of the past. The built in Photos app in Windows does a fair job for cropping, rotating, fixing red eye, spot fixing, and basic adjustment of color and light, actually more than what could be done on the Photopass site. If you need more advanced editing options, Gimp is a free photo editing program that is quite versatile and powerful.

I contacted PhotoPass about the inability to edit the photos on the new website. Here's the response I just received from them:

Jan 30, 2:53 PM EST

Greetings Karyn,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our new Disney PhotoPass® online experience.

We regularly evaluate our products and services and are constantly trying to improve our overall online experience. At this time we no longer offer editing features on the website. However, once an image is purchased and downloaded, you may use any digital editing software on your computer to adjust your images.

The Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® App offers the capability to add borders, stickers and filters, as well as crop your Disney PhotoPass® photos.
1. Select the “Disney PhotoPass®” option on the app.
2. Click on a photograph you wish to enhance and select the word “Edit”
3. From the enhance window, you can add borders, stickers, crop, or filter your photo.
4. After all edits have been made, select the check mark
5. Your edited photo must be saved before closing out the app, as these modifications to not save in our PhotoPass® server.

Please be advised that, any edit made to a photo while in the application will not appear when you view your image at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com.

We hope you enjoy viewing your Disney Memories on DisneyWorld.com/Photopass.

Sincerely,

Oliver
Guest Support Team
Disney Photo Imaging
Phone: 714-520-7106

So it looks like edits can now only be done through the app you we will need to save them on our own. I haven't had a chance to check out the app yet to see how this is going to work but I'm really not happy about this change. I prefer to work with editing the photos on my computer, not my phone or tablet. And we all know how reliable & stable the app isn't.

OMG - I can BARELY contain myself!!!!!!!!
Editing in an app ONLY - really?????

@!@#!#$!@#@##$^%$%^^%^&%$#$@^$$^&^*()_)_)(()&&*%%^#@@#!#$#^%*&+()*&$#@@#~@##$$&

AND anything I edit I wont see??!!! Why not? Where is it?

AND FOR $190!!!!

And I can only edit in the app that only shows about 75% of your photos if youre lucky....even after 24 hours.........

*breathe*

OK - so my work around idea is to download app the the largest tablet I can find, edit and save to tablet, copy to computer.....

Will really need to rethink this - it was SOOOO nice to not have to carry camera.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!