Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Once you have the photo taken, you can tap on the photo (or click if on a computer) to view it, and you should then be able to get to the option to purchase just the one photo.
I have all the pictures, but when I click on them individually it only gives me the option to buy the one-day of the full memory maker.

I have all the pictures, but when I click on them individually it only gives me the option to buy the one-day of the full memory maker.
Try purchasing through the PhotoPass website and not your MDX account. The app only gives those options.

Ohh, I did not know that. Always something new to discover!
I was surprised the first time, too!

I had to check my DL photos to see the non-MaxPass photos have the $14.99 PhotoPass purchase option.

MDX is linked with Memory Maker so they don’t include the PhotoPass purchase option. Either weird or intentional. ;)

I will have an AP when we arrive in January. I have the voucher and have made my FPs with them.
I will be going to MK GS the day we arrive so they can activate my APs so we don't have to deal with it on our park day.

How will MDE know that I will have PhotoPass? Do I have to link something to activate PhotoPass?

Thank you very much!

I will have an AP when we arrive in January. I have the voucher and have made my FPs with them.
I will be going to MK GS the day we arrive so they can activate my APs so we don't have to deal with it on our park day.

How will MDE know that I will have PhotoPass? Do I have to link something to activate PhotoPass?

Thank you very much!
It will be automatic. In addition, any photos you have in your PhotoPass account when you activate will be included, and any photos that you have had taken during the last year and 30 days will magically reappear in your account.

Sorry, if this has been asked before. I just purchased Memory Maker for our trip. It shows that it is "assigned" to me. I did check that it can be shared with friends and family. So will this be linked to my boyfriend's magic band as well automatically or do I need to do something else? It doesn't look like it can be "assigned" to both of us. In other words, if his magic band is scanned will the pictures show up in the account?

Sorry, if this has been asked before. I just purchased Memory Maker for our trip. It shows that it is "assigned" to me. I did check that it can be shared with friends and family. So will this be linked to my boyfriend's magic band as well automatically or do I need to do something else? It doesn't look like it can be "assigned" to both of us. In other words, if his magic band is scanned will the pictures show up in the account?
The photos will be linked to your account when either one of you have your MBs scanned. Everything is linked to your MDX account - the MBs just provide the link to your account.

The only thing you have to do is be certain either you manage his profile in MDE (in other words, he doesn't have his own account) OR, if he has his own MDE account, you are connected through Friends and Family, and have checked the box to share PhotoPass photos.

Quick question, I have added my sister in law and her family to my MDE as family and friends (this was a huge process with so many issues with the site but tech support got it all figured out) I have the memory maker purchased through my account. She is in the park today and we don't arrive till Friday... when I logged in I could see her photos but it has the photo pass copy write across the pictures. Is that ok? will I still be able to download her photos along with mine when we get back?

Quick question, I have added my sister in law and her family to my MDE as family and friends (this was a huge process with so many issues with the site but tech support got it all figured out) I have the memory maker purchased through my account. She is in the park today and we don't arrive till Friday... when I logged in I could see her photos but it has the photo pass copy write across the pictures. Is that ok? will I still be able to download her photos along with mine when we get back?
Yes, you will be able to download their photos. When you go to download the first photo, there will be an option to activate Memory Maker. Once activated, the watermarks will be removed.

Yes, you will be able to download their photos. When you go to download the first photo, there will be an option to activate Memory Maker. Once activated, the watermarks will be removed.
Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for the many great answers you have provided here!

At the parks now, we bought memory maker a week before we came. The pictures that we have had taken so far all have watermarks on them. We have already paid for memory maker, do l need to link something to make the water marks go away?

At the parks now, we bought memory maker a week before we came. The pictures that we have had taken so far all have watermarks on them. We have already paid for memory maker, do l need to link something to make the water marks go away?
You see the watermarks because you haven’t downloaded a photo to activate your MM account. Once you download one, the watermarks will disappear.

Hello and thank you in advance for your help!

I'm a bit confused about how Photopass downloads work when it comes to annual pass upgrades and I hope someone can help. I currently have the Weekday Select AP, activated February 1, 2018. This pass does not include Photopass downloads. I have photos that I'd like to download from February and July 2018 (already disappeared from MDE) and October 2018 (some of which will be disappearing tomorrow), and I expect to be in the parks and taking more photos in December 2018 and January 2019.

My understanding is that the cheapest annual pass that includes unlimited downloads is the Gold pass. I have no need for any other benefits of the Gold Pass, but I would really like unlimited photo downloads.

1. If I pay to upgrade to the Gold Pass in a couple weeks, will my expired photos from July and October reappear?

2. What if I don't upgrade now, but just wait to upgrade until February 1st when my pass is expiring, and then renew it as a Gold pass?

3. I paid $88 to download 8 photos back in February. Can that $88 be used toward the cost of my AP upgrade?

4. If I decide not to upgrade my annual pass, is it possible to time a 3-Day Advanced Memory Maker purchase to cover my December (6th through 13th) and January (14th through 31st) photos? What about my October photos (11th through 17th), perhaps by purchasing the 15-day extension?

Thanks so much for your help.

Hello and thank you in advance for your help!

I'm a bit confused about how Photopass downloads work when it comes to annual pass upgrades and I hope someone can help. I currently have the Weekday Select AP, activated February 1, 2018. This pass does not include Photopass downloads. I have photos that I'd like to download from February and July 2018 (already disappeared from MDE) and October 2018 (some of which will be disappearing tomorrow), and I expect to be in the parks and taking more photos in December 2018 and January 2019.

My understanding is that the cheapest annual pass that includes unlimited downloads is the Gold pass. I have no need for any other benefits of the Gold Pass, but I would really like unlimited photo downloads.

1. If I pay to upgrade to the Gold Pass in a couple weeks, will my expired photos from July and October reappear?

2. What if I don't upgrade now, but just wait to upgrade until February 1st when my pass is expiring, and then renew it as a Gold pass?

3. I paid $88 to download 8 photos back in February. Can that $88 be used toward the cost of my AP upgrade?

4. If I decide not to upgrade my annual pass, is it possible to time a 3-Day Advanced Memory Maker purchase to cover my December (6th through 13th) and January (14th through 31st) photos? What about my October photos (11th through 17th), perhaps by purchasing the 15-day extension?

Thanks so much for your help.
1. When you upgrade, any photos taken within the last year+30 days will reappear in your account. The July 2018 photos would appear, and remain in your account until August 2019. The October photos will appear, and remain until November 2019.

2. Same as 1. As long as you purchase the pass with Memory Maker prior to August of 2019, your photos will show up. I purchased my first AP this past August, and all of my photos from my trip in August of 2017 reappeared in my account, and stayed there until September of 2018.

3. I do not believe so, but of course, it can't hurt to ask when you are upgrading.

4. The October photos were already taken. An Advance Purchase Memory Maker will not include any photo taken prior to 3 days after purchase, so there is no way to have that cover your October photos. However, you should have no problem covering your December, and January photos with it. The Photos you have taken on December 6th should expire on the 20th of January. You could edit, and download them just before you start your January trip. That would start the 30 day countdown timer for adding new photos, but since your January trip is only 7 days long, you will have no problem there. You would then have until your January photos expire (beginning 45 days after the 11th) to edit and download them.

I personally took advantage of the discounts on merchandise, dining, and the free parking this past summer, and found those to be more valuable to me than the Memory Maker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter