"Everything is like Fantasyland" from guests who nothing about Disney

ChrisFL

Disney/Universal Fan and MALE
LOL, I loved that comment from the show today where they went to Disney Springs. Steve said it was his cousin or something and didn't realize that Disney Springs was a "normal" place and not full of characters, etc.

It's amazing that people expect that everything is about the characters at Disney. Of course Disney marketing hasn't helped that either, but just funny to me.

I feel like the WDW advertising in the 80's and 90's was more about the other parts of the resort outside of the theme parks and how it can be more of an adults or couple's retreat vs just a place for families of little kids.

Pleasure Island!
@TomorrowlandKD Aaaaah - what great memories (and a correct analogy, IMHO). But instead of the great majority that would reminisce about/miss being at the AC (it was fine, but I could only take it in small doses), I would say the Jazz Club, playing pool at the Rock 'n Roll Beach Club, catching a Comedy Club show, listening and/or dancing to the Fun Meister, and just hanging out in a safe (for me, as a traveling a lot of times alone female) environment, relaxing, and just having FUN!!!! I have SO MANY great memories at PI!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter