Everything is Coming Up MamaBelle! A 1/22-1/30 Trip Report

What is the drop like. I am so scared to ride this as I don't like drops? I can do splash. Not my favorite but I tolerate because I like the ride. I also feel sick with the screens. I have issues on Soarn. Is it just a short time with the screens?
To me, the drop wasn't any more severe than on MMRR. FOP is definitely more intense as far as that goes. The thing with the screens is it isn't constant. Sometimes there are screens, sometimes not. It was more "no screen" than "screen" to me.

I haven't been on MMRR yet. I don't remember a drop on GMR. We had planned to go this past August but canceled. I was so bummed. It was been about 6 years since we were last there. Our last trip a week before frozen opened. I was so mad I missed it by a week. We went on a Disney cruise 4 years ago.

DHS Part 3

After we rode RoTR, we decided to head back to TSM for another ride. It was about 2pm, and we had already ridden all of the attractions we wanted to. I can take or leave RnR, and AuntieBelle loves ToT, but I won't ride it and none of the kids wanted to and she didn't want to ride it alone.

I'd ride it, but I was seriously traumatized on it when I was 11. I can't make myself go back on it. I really thought I was going to die. I was sitting beside my dad and my mom was on his other side. When that last drop happened, I let go of the bars and grabbed his arm. The poor man had nail marks up and down both arms from me and my mom. It was the only ride photo my parents ever bought because of the look of sheer terror on my face.

I'm a coward and I'm too scared to go back on it.

After TSM, which again was essentially a walk on, we decided to go to the Disney Junior dance, jump, play show, and I am so glad we did.

See, DS3 has always loved music. Just 2 minutes and a good song and I can still get him down for a nap. He will crawl on my lap and start humming when he's ready for bed. He was so excited! I took a video, but it's about 15 minutes long, so I'm not going to post it. I will, however, grab some screenshots from it:

Screenshot_20210226-094307[1].pngScreenshot_20210226-094354[1].pngScreenshot_20210226-094411[1].pngScreenshot_20210226-094312[1].png

He got so excited when Mickey came on, he just started walking towards the stage and waving his sweet little hand. I had to call him back to our circle.

We were a little disappointed that the shops in the Disney Junior area were closed. DS3 loves Donald Duck and we expected to find merchandise for him there.

After that, we decided to see Frozen.

They replaced the male historian, or at least it was his day off. The new one grew on me, but I did like the old one better.

We love that show, and DS3 did especially. It really was magic to him when it started snowing.

After Frozen, we decided to meander out, taking our time, really enjoying the walk and stopping in whichever shops we chose. For the first time in forever (heh), we actually left a park hours before it closed. We actually have never, ever done that before. But we got everything we wanted done, and a couple of things twice. There was no point in staying and exhausting ourselves. I placed a mobile order for Sanaa on our way out.

Our DHS day set the mood for the rest of the trip. It didn't take us long to get acclimated to the changes and we realized that the easier it was for us to roll with the punches, the better this trip would be. In fact, this past trip to Disney was our best yet, even with all the closures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter