Everything Hurts & I Need A Bathroom! A First Timer's Guide to 2018's Disneyland (COMPLETE)

Ok had so much catching up to do couldn't finish all yet but will return for the last few posts.

It reminded me of those nights in Magic Kingdom where I wouldn't do much, maybe one ride, one character and then I'd watch Wishes from weird locales like the top of Swiss Family Robinson. Awwww, the memories. So happy to make more in 92 DAYS!!!!!!!
So excited that your summer at DL has started. Cna't wait to hear about it.

she seemed to do the "I know you" signal,
So what is this mysterious signal?

Loved Daisy's pose then I saw the lil girl...............LOVE

This is great picture

cherrika-bunnies-facts7.gif
Awe you were thinking of me with this gif weren't ya?

Can't wait to get back and finish reading the rest of your TR

We just got back from our 9 day trip to Hollywood/Disneyland. I swear I saw you last week in CA back by Guardians of the Galaxy. Did you go back to Disney?

I'm currently working at Disneyland so I'm at the parks ALL the time and I love me some Guardians so it definitely was me lol :teeth:

Ok had so much catching up to do couldn't finish all yet but will return for the last few posts.

Yayy!!!

So excited that your summer at DL has started. Cna't wait to hear about it.

My Instagram and my blog have pretty consistent posts.

So what is this mysterious signal?

Normally, they touch their eye then their nose then point at you. It doesn't really happen all that often anymore, usually you just know.

Loved Daisy's pose then I saw the lil girl...............LOVE

Daisy is such a queen.

This is great picture

Thank you!

Awe you were thinking of me with this gif weren't ya?

hehe luv me some Thumper!

Can't wait to get back and finish reading the rest of your TR

Can't wait to hear your last thoughts!

I managed to read all the way through your trip report in the last 2 days, and I'm so glad you had such a magical time! We don't tend to do a lot of characters (my family was always about the rides, and my kids aren't even super into them) so it was fun to see how much you enjoyed them. (I like characters, but I'm not any good at interacting with them...) I'm excited for you that you get to work there and I hope it's an awesome experience!!

I managed to read all the way through your trip report in the last 2 days, and I'm so glad you had such a magical time! We don't tend to do a lot of characters (my family was always about the rides, and my kids aren't even super into them) so it was fun to see how much you enjoyed them. (I like characters, but I'm not any good at interacting with them...) I'm excited for you that you get to work there and I hope it's an awesome experience!!

Oh wow, that must be some sort of record. I'm glad you enjoyed it! And that was honestly me at first. Characters were very hit or miss with interactions. I'm still not the best (one of my closest friends could easily be the world expert at it), but I definitely can jump into conversation with them fairly easily like talking to an old friend. Disneyland in particular is the best place to do it. And thank you for the well wishes! I've been here since May and it's going fairly well. I'm pretty worn, but loving it. Hopefully physically my body can catch up to the magic :thumbsup2

Oh Timmy I enjoyed your TR as usual. It was nice to see all of your comparisons. Started to follow you on Instagram because I just gotta see how your summers going. So excited for your bright future.

Hello my darling dear readers!

'Tis been a hot minute since I closed this cute little TR off, always hinting at the potential for a future TR.

Well... I guess the time has come and the future is now because I just started a new trip report! Presenting...

:dumbo:

-It Takes People To Make The Dream A Reality-
DCP Summer 2018 Highlights Trip Report!

:dumbo:

Yes, I am writing a HIGHLIGHTS trip report on my summer alumni program at Disneyland. The Post DCP Depression has gotten too much so I just had to write myself another report. This one will definitely go beyond the lengths of my prior PDCPD endeavor with only covering a short vacation since THERE WAS NO VACATION in my three months at Disneyland. My family did not come and visit so I will be picking and choosing some of my favorite days in the parks to share with you all the insanity and magic that went down.

I hope I'll see some familiar faces over there and that you'll stick around right up until the end. This report's gonna be EPIC!

That is all for now. As always, have a magical day! :mickeyjum

Yay, Timmy!!!! :) So happy you decided to do this. Loved following along your DCP on IG, and can't wait to read all about it and see more here on the DIS!!!!

Yay, Timmy!!!! :) So happy you decided to do this. Loved following along your DCP on IG, and can't wait to read all about it and see more here on the DIS!!!!

I'm so excited to share a more in-depth take on what happened from what I posted on IG and elsewhere. So excited you'll be sticking around! It's gonna be a fun one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!