Everything Hurts & I Need A Bathroom! A First Timer's Guide to 2018's Disneyland (COMPLETE)

Aww, I found myself a little tearful at your goodbye, Timmy! I'm so glad I stumbled onto your TR. It was so enjoyable, and I love how your spirit shines through in your writing!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us :) I'm already following you on IG, so I'm glad I'll be able to follow your adventure even if you decide not to write about it here. :wave2:

Jackie

Beautiful wrap up, Timmy! The perfect bow on the fabulous gift to us all that was this TR! :-) I loved reading about your adventures in California, the good, the bad, and the friend-drama. Can't wait to hear all about your time back at Disneyland real soon, and I hope you'll keep us all informed!

Yup, definitely this!

I'm glad you had a great time and can't wait to see you soon! Don't know if I'll be able to get to DL between you arriving and me leaving for France, but I'll try!

Thanks for following along, Lesley! It was great meeting you back in January. No sweat if we don't meet before you leave for DLP. I'll still be there for another two months. :thumbsup2

Aww, I found myself a little tearful at your goodbye, Timmy! I'm so glad I stumbled onto your TR. It was so enjoyable, and I love how your spirit shines through in your writing!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us :) I'm already following you on IG, so I'm glad I'll be able to follow your adventure even if you decide not to write about it here. :wave2:

Jackie

Awww don't cry. Lowkey kinda cried writing it though lol I thought my last would be my vacation during my CP but then this happened so I guess it kinda hit me there may not be many more TRs since I might be moving in to be a local full time soon. Thank you for all your kind words and following along, Jackie! I promise there will be updates here and on IG, don't worry I'll keep in touch. And I might have an announcement coming soon... :thumbsup2

Beautiful wrap up, Timmy! The perfect bow on the fabulous gift to us all that was this TR! :-) I loved reading about your adventures in California, the good, the bad, and the friend-drama. Can't wait to hear all about your time back at Disneyland real soon, and I hope you'll keep us all informed!

Awww thanks Meghan, you're too sweet! So happy you enjoyed it. I will definitely be keeping y'all informed as much as I can. Hopefully I'll have a big announcement coming soon... :mickeyjum

What a beautiful way to end this TR!! Thank you for sharing, and good luck with the rest of the semester and your CP!!

Thanks Lindsey! So glad you enjoyed it. Best of luck to you on finishing off your year as well! :teeth:

I was so happy to see you updated today (truly rough day in the ole classroom) but then I realized it was the end. I have to say... I just stumbled across your pretrip report and then have been reading your trip report faithfully and you've truly entertained me and made my days more magical. For a college senior, you seem to know who you are and have a mind for where you're going. And as a parent of a college senior (and one getting his master's degree), I only hope they demonstrate the maturity and self-awareness that you do. I hope that it works out to run into each other in the parks next month, but if not, know that you made this middle aged lady's life happier for a few minutes every week.

You are so sweet. The sweetest boy I have ever met in my life. My heart is absolutely soaring reading your little essay about what this trip meant for you.

May your excitement for traveling, the spontaneity of Disney you love so much, and the "just go for it" attitude you follow you all throughout this summer, you little star :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I was so happy to see you updated today (truly rough day in the ole classroom) but then I realized it was the end. I have to say... I just stumbled across your pretrip report and then have been reading your trip report faithfully and you've truly entertained me and made my days more magical. For a college senior, you seem to know who you are and have a mind for where you're going. And as a parent of a college senior (and one getting his master's degree), I only hope they demonstrate the maturity and self-awareness that you do. I hope that it works out to run into each other in the parks next month, but if not, know that you made this middle aged lady's life happier for a few minutes every week.

This comment is making tear up some major happy tears. You are just too too kind and what you say about me is so over-flattering, thank you. It makes me so happy to hear that I was able to send some major pixie dust your way and that you really did enjoy my ramblings. Hopefully we'll see each other in Disneyland because I'd honestly love to meet you and your family you so often talk about. Thank you for following along and sticking around to the end! I always enjoyed your comments and your need to tell me your thoughts on the latest Drag Race episode. :goodvibes

You are so sweet. The sweetest boy I have ever met in my life. My heart is absolutely soaring reading your little essay about what this trip meant for you.

May your excitement for traveling, the spontaneity of Disney you love so much, and the "just go for it" attitude you follow you all throughout this summer, you little star :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME AND MAKE ME CRY ALL THE TEARS?!?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND MISS YOU AND I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I WILLS CRIES WHENS I SEE YOU NEXT BUT GAAAAAAHHHH I NEED MY CP BESTIE AGAIN.

Amazing wrap up/closing. I’m kind of heartbroken it’s over, for us, but for you - you’ve got a brand new beginning and a brand new chapter ahead of you! You should be so proud of yourself!

Ugh, I'm sorry you got stuck next to a not so pleasant seat mate! And that's scary about the medical situation, glad it didn't end up having to be an emergency landing.

Loved your recap! I'm so glad you enjoyed your first time at DL and it has prepared you for your upcoming summer adventure!

Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Amazing wrap up/closing. I’m kind of heartbroken it’s over, for us, but for you - you’ve got a brand new beginning and a brand new chapter ahead of you! You should be so proud of yourself!

Thank so much and thank you for following along till the end! I really do, so much life left to live and I'll make sure to keep all y'all in the loop :thumbsup2

Ugh, I'm sorry you got stuck next to a not so pleasant seat mate! And that's scary about the medical situation, glad it didn't end up having to be an emergency landing.

The way they were reacting, it looked like the plane might've had to land the plane for this girl. Bless the fact they didn't have to.

Loved your recap! I'm so glad you enjoyed your first time at DL and it has prepared you for your upcoming summer adventure!

Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Thank you! It was my pleasure to share. So glad you stuck around until the end. I'll be sure to keep this updated on any ongoings for my summer program. :)

Nice finish with the bouncing between parks and getting rides on a couple of your favorite "E-Ticket" attractions in each park. Great Top 10 - totally agree on the CMs and all that Marvel! Our Thor/Loki & Cap interactions were spectacular. And GotG was just epic! I rode that ride more times last November than the last 3 trips to WDW/DLR riding ToT put together.

Have a grand time there this summer - I know you'll enjoy being there and have some magical experiences and make more life-long friends. And NO HUMIDITY! :thumbsup2

Nice finish with the bouncing between parks and getting rides on a couple of your favorite "E-Ticket" attractions in each park. Great Top 10 - totally agree on the CMs and all that Marvel! Our Thor/Loki & Cap interactions were spectacular. And GotG was just epic! I rode that ride more times last November than the last 3 trips to WDW/DLR riding ToT put together.

GotG is the best. I can't wait to ride it everyday this summer, I miss it so so much.

Have a grand time there this summer - I know you'll enjoy being there and have some magical experiences and make more life-long friends. And NO HUMIDITY! :thumbsup2

YES. NO AIR CHOKING ME LOL Thank you and I def will! I cannot wait! :goodvibes

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Have a wonderful summer working for The Mouse!

So glad you enjoyed it and I will! Thank you for following along. :teeth:

I'm finally back!!! Just in time for your CP in Disneyland. I just can't escape the drama that has become my life.
I started catching up on the trip report and then:(:( one of the ladies I manage at work decided suddenly to retire (we had worked together for 15 or more years) then heartbreakingly she passed away a week later:sad:. She was younger than I am so I'm really taking stock of my life now but as we had an unexpected computer conversion forced upon us I cannot desert my employer now.:badpc:
Anyway, I hope you do a trip report for your CP but if not I'll be following along silently on your Twitter account. Take all of it in and enjoy it all as you always do. You may not realize it but I assure you, the best is yet to come and remember to live life to the fullest each and every day:love::love::love:
Good luck Timmy!

I'm finally back!!! Just in time for your CP in Disneyland. I just can't escape the drama that has become my life.
I started catching up on the trip report and then:(:( one of the ladies I manage at work decided suddenly to retire (we had worked together for 15 or more years) then heartbreakingly she passed away a week later:sad:. She was younger than I am so I'm really taking stock of my life now but as we had an unexpected computer conversion forced upon us I cannot desert my employer now.:badpc:
Anyway, I hope you do a trip report for your CP but if not I'll be following along silently on your Twitter account. Take all of it in and enjoy it all as you always do. You may not realize it but I assure you, the best is yet to come and remember to live life to the fullest each and every day:love::love::love:
Good luck Timmy!

Tink!! Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your friend and your life being a roller coaster. I can definitely relate some days to the latter part. I'm glad you came back to catch up and leave one of your lovely comments. I'm not sure I'll be doing a TR for my CP, but I do have plans for a rather unique way of documenting my summer adventure (no, not a vlog again). Stay tuned to hear more about that. Twitter and Instagram will be active per usual, but I'm excited for this new way of documentation. I will still for sure enjoy it to the fullest and really take it in. :teeth:

I have been lurking your trip report. Great report, by the way! One question. Will you be there in October? Okay, two question, question two, if so, where will you be working, any idea? I would love to say hello to you.

I have been lurking your trip report. Great report, by the way! One question. Will you be there in October? Okay, two question, question two, if so, where will you be working, any idea? I would love to say hello to you.

Thank you so much! Glad to hear you've enjoyed it. But no, I will not be here in October unfortunately. My program is only for the summer so only until beginning of August. :/

Thank you so much! Glad to hear you've enjoyed it. But no, I will not be here in October unfortunately. My program is only for the summer so only until beginning of August. :/

Oh, Pooh! Perhaps you will get in for another go and be there for the rest of the year! Have a wonderful time!

We just got back from our 9 day trip to Hollywood/Disneyland. I swear I saw you last week in CA back by Guardians of the Galaxy. Did you go back to Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!