Everyone gets one?

Yes, Everyone gets a key. Even the children. Each person needs a key for Express access to the rides at the parks.

Did this change since December because when we were there before Xmas, only 1 person from each group needed to present the card. When we all would ride on the same ride, only my hubby or I would show a card. Are they asking for even the kids cards now?

It must have changed. We were just there last month (Jan. 2003) and each person had to have a key for Express Access to the rides.

Originally posted by Bchamp
Did this change since December because when we were there before Xmas, only 1 person from each group needed to present the card. When we all would ride on the same ride, only my hubby or I would show a card. Are they asking for even the kids cards now?

Yes, it did. PartyofSix's DH had to go up to the CM at the Hulk and ask him why his 11yo daughter had to have a key for UE and he informed us of the new policy. This was December 31, 2002.

Used to be we could drag up to 5 people with us on one card. I used to find people on the line and have them come with me! A charity of sorts! :teeth: No more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter